The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tilesets need more character

For this they need to rework the algorythms which generates the rooms and the objects. Currently the only things generated are the boxes and rescources. I would not mind if they add a map editor and the best 10 maps can integrated into the game monthly. Also more tileset variation needs to make it more unique.

29 minutes ago, Seraphim_Okashira said:

Agreed. More variation of rooms and how the stuff in the room is laid out would be really welcome. While we're on the subject, didn't DE add a new room or two for the grineer asteroid tileset?

I think there's only one new room in the Grineer Asteroid tileset that you'd actually make use of, which looks pretty impressive!

But they also replaced every single dead end room with new, more intricately detailed rooms! Seems weird to me to put the most effort into the most useless rooms first, but it's still appreciated.

Some rooms are missing in the game and others like quartels and cabins added and 2-3 corridor like map part were added to the asteroid tileset. Still they could add more and variate the current ones to feel different just for example they add crates and other not breakable objects to every part on the map and variate it so the covers are not fixed positioned but randomly can be placed. I like the plains but I would like to see more non open map types too. Some planet also needs surface tilesets and some needs fixed tiles so the gas giants can have their, neptune uranus and jupiter saturn also could get their unique ones. Moons of the gas giants can be separated and become a playable map with own rescources and own locations. This could add for example more options to add new enemies and expand the drop tables aswell without diluting existing ones. A separate Titan tileset would be awesome also pluto with the up to date looks.