Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Onslaught crashes

Gamekop99

Same is happening to me. I'm wondering if it's a particle issue as I've only had it happen when there's a lot of particles on the screen. Examples are when the conduit portal is opening with Nidus' 1 ability tracking down the screen and another with the particle effects of the Hystrix with lots of enemies around.

I'm having this problem as well. The first time was be fore the latest hot fix and, luckily, it's didn't seem like I lost my rewards and Iwas able to reconnect with party after each crash. But it happened again just now on the first level, so I'm not going try and reconnect this time.

When my friend and I were playing, I entered the portal at the moment he was downed. He reported that his Helios Prime revived him to get through the portal as well and was still trying to count him out when refused portal entry. When timer reached zero it caused a crash on his end and likely the host migration issue caused my client to crash afterwards. We both lost the Khoma chasis and systems we were just awarded with due to this bug.

Happens to me Ever portal after second conduit,  Its nothing to do with particals  to my knowledge the Memory isn't being allocated Properly.  Cause when i Have task manager up my.  Memory sky rockets 2 stupid amounts.  worst part i cant bring it up front so all i know from the small font i seen in the alt tab view its over 1k  literally jumps up to 4x what it normally is  Even when playing Poe my Memory Doesn't hit those number at all during tridolons.  There 4 x amount of the particals going on during that  I been literally screwed out of vandal parts over and over.

Edited by Darkwolfds

22 minutes ago, MegamanFG21 said:

I have lost so many rewards because of this. DE should compensate their players because of this issues. I have lost Khora pieces and a vast amount of focus, 100K+ from it freezing on me EVERY time I play. 

same here

I'm also having issues with host migrations failing. People leave and and the host migrates and the game either stalls in the loading screen or it loads into the results screen and I lose all the rewards. I've only been able to run 2 or 3 successful runs. All others have crashed and cost me all rewards.

Edited by AncientIconoclast

On 4/21/2018 at 1:17 AM, Heedrakiller said:

for me each time i hit zone 7 my game freezes to a point where i have to force close it :< and i lost so much good stuff

I can only play the game in SOLO during regular onslaught or else this is bound to happen ^^

Same happens to me, but each time it has happened was in the board with the giant square dais in middle, and usually after about 10 rounds. Reconnecting after game restart can rejoin match but loose all loot and any focus I had gained.