Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Naming two Zaws the same makes them unsearchable in Renaming area

Teksorbkyva

I've been making several new zaws since the new strikes and grips came out, 2 of each strike specifically. I made a Rabvee Korb E2J that I was going to name Mjolnir because I'm unoriginal but I accidentally named my Dokrahm Laka E2J that name instead. I was having Network Issues and I could not find the improperly named zaw to rename it, so I went ahead and gilded the Rabvee zaw and named it Mjolnir too thinking that I could relog and I'd be able to rename the Dokrahm zaw just like any other at Hok's Anvil.

But that wasn't the case. Both Mjolnir-named zaws are in my arsenal but when I go to Hok's Anvil I cannot find them. I scroll down and there are no zaws between L and N, and when I search for them specifically nothing comes up but an empty box.

I'm fine with spending the plat to rename that zaw, but I need to be able to actually see the zaw to do so :v

Anyone else encountered this? Is this unique to the new zaw strikes?

For some reason I was able to find the two Mjolnir zaws when I checked at Hok's Anvil today. This was prior to Hotfix 22.18.4, so the bug still remains. Perhaps its an issue with the two similar names being sent to the server. Whatever the case, I was able to rename the one zaw today.