Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Talking about multishots!

Marsmrz

Question

Hey guys,

I recently got the weapon Lenz, aka explotion bow, and that bow has became one of my favorite weapon in game. I got a riven mod gives multishot of +60.3%, projectile fight speed of +65.5%, damage of 105.1% at maxed rank, I was wondering if I could replace split chamber with this riven. Now I get it, this isn't the perfect riven for lenz, but I just want to play around. So split chamber gives 90 multishots, and it always shots 2 projectiles everytime (or at least that's what I think), so does that 60.3% multishots also guarantees 2 projectiles every time or is it just gives 2 shots 60.3 percent of time? I'm a bit confused.

Is a dumb question, but hope yall can help me out here :D

13 answers to this question

il y a 12 minutes, Marsmrz a dit :

So split chamber gives 90 multishots, and it always shots 2 projectiles everytime (or at least that's what I think), so does that 60.3% multishots also guarantees 2 projectiles every time or is it just gives 2 shots 60.3 percent of time? I'm a bit confused.

How is this confusing ?

+90% multishot means you have 90% chance of firing 2 projectiles instead of 1.

+60% means you have 60% chance.

Use both of these and you have 150%, which means always 2 projectiles and 50% chance of firing a third one.

I would say that is a very good Riven for a bow. Multishot: always a good stat. Projectile speed: Easier and faster to hit. Damage: Yes please!

I would definitely keep split chamber on, since it raises damage and status chance significantly. In fact, there are almost no cases where there is a reason not to have it on. It is about as obligatory as Serration (for better or worse).

1 hour ago, (XB1)AlingsasArrende said:

I would say that is a very good Riven for a bow. Multishot: always a good stat. Projectile speed: Easier and faster to hit. Damage: Yes please!

I would definitely keep split chamber on, since it raises damage and status chance significantly. In fact, there are almost no cases where there is a reason not to have it on. It is about as obligatory as Serration (for better or worse).

Yeah, maybe I wanna replace other mod that's currently on my lenz with the riven, thanks yall :D

10 hours ago, Marsmrz said:

Ik is a dumb quesiton, so even tho you have split chamber on, it is not guaranteed, there's only 90% of the time there will be an extra shot right?

Yes. The percentage of multi shot is the percentage of additional projectiles. Anything over 100% adds a chance at a third projectile.

And in case you didn’t know, it works this way for critical too. If your total criteria chance is over 100%, then you have the remaining chance to crit a second time again multiplying the damage. 

Also important: Multishot from separate mods add. Your 60 plus split chamber's 90 gives you 150, so you ALWAYS fire a second shot, and fire a third shot half the time.

Multishot is one of the most sought-after riven qualities, and (almost?) no weapon is considered complete without at least the base multishot mod. We fire enough shots for the law of large numbers to kick in, so 60% multishot is another 60% damage applied after elements and serration and everything else. Awesome. It also increases your status proc chance and crit chance per shot (because more projectiles per shot means more opportunities for procs and crits).

13 hours ago, (XB1)motionROTATION said:

Yes. The percentage of multi shot is the percentage of additional projectiles. Anything over 100% adds a chance at a third projectile.

And in case you didn’t know, it works this way for critical too. If your total criteria chance is over 100%, then you have the remaining chance to crit a second time again multiplying the damage. 

Yeah, I know crits are like that, above crit there's red crit, that why I was wondering if multishot also works like that, thanks!

6 hours ago, DustyScrolls said:

Also important: Multishot from separate mods add. Your 60 plus split chamber's 90 gives you 150, so you ALWAYS fire a second shot, and fire a third shot half the time.

Multishot is one of the most sought-after riven qualities, and (almost?) no weapon is considered complete without at least the base multishot mod. We fire enough shots for the law of large numbers to kick in, so 60% multishot is another 60% damage applied after elements and serration and everything else. Awesome. It also increases your status proc chance and crit chance per shot (because more projectiles per shot means more opportunities for procs and crits).

Yeah, I was doing Axi endless relic the other day againsting armor units, and I was using rhino, my setup on Lenz was able to clean up most of the enemy (with my rhino buff around the end of the game), I am actually amazed how well this weapon is doing. I watch all these videos and people are saying is only a mid tire weapon, and with the help of hunter munition the mod, it gives you tons of slash damage, cuz my setup is all about crit, I dont know, I feel like it is a amazing weapon, and if you use it correctly like using something else to get rid of enemy's armor, you can basically kill everything. 

Thanks yall!

29 minutes ago, (XB1)MintyFreshMike said:

I'm at that point in Warframe between noob and veteran (mr 11) and I never knew exactly how multishot worked. I knew it increased the number of projectiles but I thought the chances we're straight rng

I just recently came back to warframe after DE added open world, I consider myself an old player, been playing for like 2 years? Cant believe it that I just figure out multishots