Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton vandal

lll___l_____

Yeah with the recent buff to it's critical chance and my riven, I now have 63% crit chance. They made a really good buff to it. With point strike it gets to 40% and that's more than enough for a crit build. It isn't suppose to be Soma prime after all.

Here's my setup.

5WYxXrS.jpg

WQYxG42.jpg

12 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Yeah with the recent buff to it's critical chance and my riven, I now have 63% crit chance. They made a really good buff to it. With point strike it gets to 40% and that's more than enough for a crit build. It isn't suppose to be Soma prime after all.

Here's my setup.

5WYxXrS.jpg

WQYxG42.jpg

That's a top tier riven! Thanks for sharing your build.

9 hours ago, RBYChild said:

Braton prime is status version

Although it's true the BratonP has very high status, it's best overall build is the crit build. 

It has 30% crit rating with the usual crit mods and this is enough to make it better than almost all other alternatives. 

The two exceptions are primed bane builds and dual elemental combos with the second combo being 90% mods.

The former is much more effective, but also must be used against the targeted enemy type and you don't want more than one enemy type, for obvious reasons. 

The latter means both those combos will increase the number of status types. This is a bit problematic and the difference is tiny (like less than 1% damage), so a single 60/60 combo and the crit mods are really a better choice across all possibilities. 

You can run 90/90 mods as your combo and see an increase in paper DPS, but in practice this has inferior kill times than running the 60/60 mods. The much lower status means slower stacking of bleed procs and a slower kill speed. This really doesn't matter much until enemy levels reach 50ish, but once there the higher status build kills much faster and the gap does nothing but get wider. 

8 часов назад, Alcatraz сказал:

Here's my setup.

5WYxXrS.jpg

WQYxG42.jpg

damm..my riven sucks compare to that..and have 23 rellols

18 hours ago, Sloan441 said:

Although it's true the BratonP has very high status, it's best overall build is the crit build. 

It has 30% crit rating with the usual crit mods and this is enough to make it better than almost all other alternatives. 

The two exceptions are primed bane builds and dual elemental combos with the second combo being 90% mods.

You can run 90/90 mods as your combo and see an increase in paper DPS, but in practice this has inferior kill times than running the 60/60 mods. The much lower status means slower stacking of bleed procs and a slower kill speed. This really doesn't matter much until enemy levels reach 50ish, but once there the higher status build kills much faster and the gap does nothing but get wider. 

Thanks for the information. You must have done a lot of tests on Braton prime! So both vandal and prime versions are better with hybrid builds, I guess. I am also a Braton fan.  Got three quite good braton rivens: one with 75 electric, 135.4 dg, 79.9 ms, and -39.6 ammo, one with just 156.1 dg and 87.8 ms, and another with 157 dg, 106.1 cd, 37.9 Corpus, and - 85.6 impact.