Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pretty please, can we get the old Braton Vandal SFX back?

AttackNitro

reminds me of how Prisma Grakata and the normal variant sound almost exacly the same, sorta. Having a unique and great sound gives it character. Ususaly adding a fire rate mod fixes it, kinda, but i was expecting more.

(Also, does teh Braton Vandal uses the Corpus model like before or have they changed it? SInce in the preview of the update, i saw it had the new model).

13 minutes ago, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

reminds me of how Prisma Grakata and the normal variant sound almost exacly the same, sorta. Having a unique and great sound gives it character. Ususaly adding a fire rate mod fixes it, kinda, but i was expecting more.

(Also, does teh Braton Vandal uses the Corpus model like before or have they changed it? SInce in the preview of the update, i saw it had the new model).

New model. You can color it too like all other Vandals and Wraiths now. Came with the new model change.

vUYru3q.jpg

Personally I prefer the current sound. It's now beefy and strong sounding, like it should be. And it's sound is unmistakable from the other Braton variants.

I always wished there would be a toggle option for sounds on weapons with alternate effects available.

Like, I know I'm setting myself back a bit by often using the Dera over the Dera Vandal... but I really like that sound. Pew.

It doesen't seem like it'd be impossible, with weapon skins and peculiar mods out.

Just now, Alcatraz said:

New model. You can color it too like all other Vandals and Wraiths now. Came with the new model change.

vUYru3q.jpg

Personally I prefer the current sound. It's now beefy and strong sounding, like it should be. And it's sound is unmistakable from the other Braton variants.

Was hoping that they kept the Corpus variant, or atleast as a skin. Good thing i got the Conclave skin that is a corpus variant ;v;
Also, really neat color choices with red and white.