Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Not Trigger Perma-Invuln Kril:

modded

Don't use any powers that affect enemies, that simple atm. Squad buffs, smoke screen and the like are safe, just don't use offensive powers like ults.

Tested on 10+ runs with clannies, Rhino stomp 100% time cause Kril to become invulnerable permanently. Never used powers excepting smoke screen/iron skin, never had an issue.

Hopefully this might help prevent some player frustration, and maybe help the devs patch the bug. I meant this as "in general" Exceptions will inevitably exist, but following my advice "should" help to alleviate the issues. Also, I am only relating my own experience, and I am giving advice based off of that experience. It is nothing more, and nothing less.

By perma invuln we meant that we would never trigger ice wave again, thus never ending his invuln.

Please upvote if this helped you!

Edited by modded

... i use m.prim on kril, it doesnt freeze him.

I meant this as "in general" Exceptions will inevitably exist, but following my advice "should" help to alleviate the issues.

By perma invuln we meant that we would never trigger ice wave again, thus never ending his invuln.

the best way to avoid bugging out Kril right now is to run the mission solo, it's the sad truth.

also, @OP, skills such as rhino stomp doesnt bug out kril in solo.

I prefer ash for solo, he's tankyish, and smoke screen makes it easy to pop Krils pack.

I meant this as "in general" Exceptions will inevitably exist, but following my advice "should" help to alleviate the issues.

oh okay, thanks for the info =D will keep it in mind.

What you gotta do is wait for him to slam his hammer then shoot his back, so his hose pops.  Then let him slam/cast and freeze himself.  Never shoot him while he's frozen.

After popping his hose and letting him freeze himself 3 or 4 times, he'll go into Fire mode.  Once he does that, his shields are gone and you can kill him.

today i killed lech before he made it to his fire phase

i was running banshee rifle amp and focus.... kept spamming sonar until the vital spot was on his backpack... then let loose with my lanka.. he died while he was still under his own freeze, he didn't enter fire phase

Personally my testing has shown that following a simple pattern works. He starts, you knock off first hose, after that you don't do ANYTHING to him except M Prime and shooting him when he freezes (no shooting when not frozen till fire phase). If it's followed it works.