Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Onslaught: last straw

-RHINO-

lets start of this before that As of now, the void onslaught mission is very buggy and would be great if it is fixed soon as we all know, farming for a specific part can be frustrating and once you get it,, ok lets proceed to the story so i was farming for my last part for khora and thats khora blueprint, well you see our efficiency drops 1st before our timer ran out we got sad some irritated because the ENEMIES are from the ceres those passive grineer builders and they spawn SO SLOW  even with 80+ efficiency its nothing and they wont attack us unless we found them and attack them of course our efficiency goes out 1st but our timer is done that time before we extract remaining time of 4 sec, we got khora we got khora at the last second then we were so happy we got it in zone 8 at the last second ,we all rested since we got what we want i thought i got khora bp, But what I have encounter today is, I finally got the blueprint for Khora, yet strangely, when I check my inventory, it wasn't there.

the main bug is that: simaris gave me a reward(khora bp and the previous ones) but i did not get them, i meant them all of the rewards i got from the run

Suggestion for onslaught:

1. in the first 8 zones the drain of the effciency should be slow, next 8 waves me moderate drain and so on

2.if the 1st suggestion is not really applicable maybe increase more spawns for the enemies each wave to sustain and counter the fast drain of the efficiency

2, please DO NOT include the passive grineer builders of ceres in onslaught, they have the slowest spawn even with 80+ efficiency its useless and they dont attack unless you attack them this was the annoying part that time

Edited by -RHINO-

Just now, Sqecmi said:

gib free lootz or i quit!1111

The problem is how some zones have absolutely horrible spawns and AI pathing. Anyone who has played a decent amount of onslaught knows some tiles are just trash where others are a snooze fest. RNG tiles should not dictate whether you can make it to zone 8 or not. 

OP has a point though - since the latest update, some of the tiles have ridiculously low spawn rates. I encountered another instance - it was a derelict tile (with a tree in the middle) and corrupted enemies - they spawned so rarely that we barely managed to keep the efficiency up, and it was only a second or third zone.

Also some maps are just way too sprawling, and the spawns are in the opposite corners (way outside affinity range). These are still doable, although frustrating.

@-RHINO- Dude, chill, it's still just a game... you shouldn't put yourself in such a state of mind just because of a game.

I feel you though, I really do, the Kohra farm is a pain in the ass, even more since we lost the habit to farm the same mission over and over again since the void key removal...

Still, it's just a game, and if you can't control yourself for this one, you'll have a hard time in life.

I've had several similar issues. I finally got the Khora Chassis blueprint (I've gotten the frame bp 3x) today and then just when I was ready to cash in....host migration and game crashes...I've played several rounds of onslaught both normal and elite and the only things I've gotten before today was the frame bp. It's frustrating that some rounds have neutral AI. That's the absolute worst in a game-type like this. I understand they are working out bugs and they've mitigated a lot of the issues that cause game crashes, but it's still frustrating.

2 hours ago, TheFraz5 said:

I've had several similar issues. I finally got the Khora Chassis blueprint (I've gotten the frame bp 3x) today and then just when I was ready to cash in....host migration and game crashes...I've played several rounds of onslaught both normal and elite and the only things I've gotten before today was the frame bp. It's frustrating that some rounds have neutral AI. That's the absolute worst in a game-type like this. I understand they are working out bugs and they've mitigated a lot of the issues that cause game crashes, but it's still frustrating.

i know it really is frustrating but what destroys me so far is that, khora bp is within my grasp, the game decided not to reward me with it along with my onslaught run rewards.....it ruined my fun for today, i guess i have to let it slip about the game mode being buggy but i will not let my reward to slip within my reach but probably i wont get it since i have no evidence to prove it that i did get it in to which case hopefully DE will fix it so that no player should fall into my case, hopefully this wont ever happen to anyone(this happen to me twice with ash prime systems but the game decided that i was afk but i was trinity that time running around ev-ing * this is the time when void is still the place where we farm primes* ).