Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Onslaught is unplayable in teams.

DirePresent

Played the mode twice after the latest updates, and though I have to thanks the devs cause this time I hadn't dealt with any game breaking bug like the last times, the issue this times are the host migrations. Though technically it's not a problem of the game itself. I had lost the entire rewards from two runs (till Zone 8, and even beyond) just cause host just left without caring and was let stuck into an endless host migration screen (even when I specifically told the host not to do so in the second run).

1 minute ago, Alangme said:

Played the mode twice after the latest updates, and though I have to thanks the devs cause this time I hadn't dealt with any game breaking bug like the last times, the issue this times are the host migrations. Though technically it's not a problem of the game itself. I had lost the entire rewards from two runs (till Zone 8, and even beyond) just cause host just left without caring and was let stuck into an endless host migration screen (even when I specifically told the host not to do so in the second run).

I get that there's a bug in play here, but you do realize he has the right to leave whenever he wants to, right..? Not when you allow him to.

1 minute ago, Lanadra said:

I get that there's a bug in play here, but you do realize he has the right to leave whenever he wants to, right..? Not when you allow him to.

Of course I do, but I hadn't have the same problem on another game modes. Besides having something like a message telling you you have 5 secs before host leaves'd be a nice feature. Also it's not about allowing host or not, just about the host being polite enough to save you from losing all your rewards.

Edited by Alangme

2 minutes ago, Alangme said:

Of course I do, but I hadn't have the same problem on another game modes. Besides having something like a message telling you you have 5 secs before host leaves'd be a nice feature.

I'd say it would be ideal to communicate and establish when either the host, or all of you, are leaving. Or from the host's part, at least communicating like ''I'm leaving after this one.'', I do that even when I'm not the host. Beyond that, as I said, he has the right to leave when he wants to. Host migration bugs shouldn't be his problem.

Edited by Lanadra

1 minute ago, Lanadra said:

I'd say it would be ideal to communicate and establish when either the host, or all of you, are leaving. Or from the host's part, at least communicating like ''I'm leaving after this one.'', I do that even when I'm not the host. Beyond that, as I said, he has the right to leave when he wants to. Host migration bugs shouldn't be his problem.

Even after communicating he didnt tell the exact moment he was leaving, it doesnt take too much time to write "I'm leaving, please leave before I go". There'd be some in-game mechanic to avoid such trouble.