Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bind efficiency drain to the number of enemies alive

Wyrmius_Prime

I find in unfair that the efficiency in onslaught mode keeps draining even when there's no enemies to kills. Same applies when the game takes 2 minutes extra to spawn the portal to the next zone. The speed that the efficiency drain at shouldn't just be a static value, because sometimes the spawn are total garbage and they aren't even consistent in multiple zones depending on enemy faction and zone tileset. If binding the efficiency drain to the number of enemies alive is possible, that would reduce a S#&$ ton of balancing work in the future on new rotations. I'm pretty damn sure you, DE, do not want to tweak each individual rotation on weekly basis until the end of days.

I like this a lot. You would still have to kill enemies really fast most of the time to stay ahead, but would not be penalized for pauses in the action that are out of your control. and while there would still be plenty of parameters to balance it seems like it would make the balance team's job a lot easier. It wouldn't help with the times when lots of enemies spawn but then just hide in the far corner of the level not moving however (I notice this a lot if I bring enough enemy radar).

Since My main rig went in for maintenance 2 weeks ago I'm forced to play on the king of all potato PCs and I loose 40% efficiency waiting for the portal to spawn so nomater how hard I try I can't go past zone 3 the portal for zone 4 just leaves me hanging till 0%

Going down from 150+ fps to 15 (at best) made me apreciate the strugles ppl have.