Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Commander

kyori

I remember there is now a sound cue and delay to Grineer Commander activating his switch teleport power, but I met some a couple of days ago and I couldn't hear the sound cue and I was switch teleported just like before with no time to get out of it. 

I think the sound cue needs to be louder as there are many sounds like gun fire etc happening. Or best, if there is a visual cue like a flash or something, that will definitely catch the player's attention.

Just now, kyori said:

Or best, if there is a visual cue like a flash or something, that will definitely catch the player's attention.

There actually is a visual cue; your Warframe gets an orange outline, but I've noticed it can be a little hard to see at times, especially if you're hit with a puncture proc before a Commander starts his teleportation. Definitely agree with the audio cue needing to be a bit louder though.

1 hour ago, Fukushu said:

There actually is a visual cue; your Warframe gets an orange outline, but I've noticed it can be a little hard to see at times, especially if you're hit with a puncture proc before a Commander starts his teleportation. Definitely agree with the audio cue needing to be a bit louder though.

Oh by visual cue I was kinda thinking a sudden burst of flash at the Commander's location, so it will attract our attention when we see a sudden flash somewhere in our screen.