Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Ability Sounds Outdated

Raspberry

Although I like the theme of her ability sounds, they are glaringly out-of-date. I'm not sure how to describe their flaws, but they sound kinda jumbled/muffled. It would be nice if they get cleaned up, sounding still similar to how they are now, but they don't hurt my ears whenever many Nova-plosions go off at once.

They only real QoL tweak Nova needs is that Null Star should become recastable. The rest are fine as is I think, but perhaps some more synergy between abilties wouldn't go amiss.

On topic, I think her abilities sound just fine. Nova does enough blowing up on screen and I'd like my eardrums not to be burst with every enemy hit with MP.

Edited by Man_In_Suitcase
I've just read the feedback category, sound lol.

3 minutes ago, Man_In_Suitcase said:

They only real QoL tweak Nova needs is that Null Star should become recastable. The rest are fine as is I think, but perhaps some more synergy between abilties wouldn't go amiss.

It sorta does thanks to an augment, but i'd rather it be that way, jus without the additonal affects from the augment

Edited by Hyro1
edit

8 hours ago, Man_In_Suitcase said:

On topic, I think her abilities sound just fine. Nova does enough blowing up on screen and I'd like my eardrums not to be burst with every enemy hit with MP.

Did you even read my post, or did you just loosely write a response to my title? I made this feedback in the SOUND category for a very good reason.

EDIT: Didn't read your second line lol, just saw the first thing you said and I knew you were going off track. I don't know about you, but it does bother me when I detonate 17 Null Stars with Neutron Star to get 18x back, and the sound just starts breaking up.

Edited by Raspberry