Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speeding up the contribution process

--Ember-Prime--

I'll let the images speak for themselves.

fpzkjjt2dru01.png

mm7xma4zrqs01.jpg

I'm an extreme case, I know, but going around mashing the 9 key isn't terribly fun for anyone, even if it is only 45 seconds of it.

There are a few ways to fix this. As a veteran with an infinite supply of everything, it would be very nifty to hit a button and auto-contribute everything, or at least everything I have. Maybe be able to set thresholds or different resources in options. Like, don't contribute gallium if I have less than x, or don't contribute orokin cells but always contribute nano-spores.

Or potentially an option to contribute to every decoration in a room, then have it all start building at once once you have everything donated.

Also, if you or a loved one is struggling with gardening addiction, please dial the gardening rehabilitation hotline. Save a life.

27 minutes ago, --Ember-Prime-- said:

As a veteran with an infinite supply of everything, it would be very nifty to hit a button and auto-contribute everything, or at least everything I have. 

Or potentially an option to contribute to every decoration in a room, then have it all start building at once once you have everything donated.

I would love both of those.

Alternative to what you have suggested, we need a way to contribute resources to our clan vaults without having to build things first to get the resources in there, that way whoever creates the decorations can press the fill all button you suggested and use the resources you as a clan have put in the vault. 

That way vets like me don't need to come in and check decorations for missing resources, but can just donate directly to the vault

1 minute ago, LuckyCharm said:

Alternative to what you have suggested, we need a way to contribute resources to our clan vaults without having to build things first to get the resources in there, that way whoever creates the decorations can press the fill all button you suggested and use the resources you as a clan have put in the vault. 

That way vets like me don't need to come in and check decorations for missing resources, but can just donate directly to the vault

Oh yeah, that's another big one. I'm 100% out of gallium due to my ventures, so I pretty much rely on my clanmates to help with decorations. Having them be able to donate right to the vault would be amazing.

3 hours ago, --Ember-Prime-- said:

The number only has a 3% drop chance on rotation C

well that's just cruel

Anyway, I agree with this entirely. I've always found it tedious the amount of times I have to open the same menu, spam the same keys, and press the same buttons.

I really believe that a good solution would be the clan's own safe. When opening his menu could appear a column of the side with all the resources that are being needed to finish the decorations, simply filling them that would automatically go to the pending decorations.