Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE's Onslaught Cheese

Abraxas

13 minutes ago, (XB1)MintyFreshMike said:

So let's say I use mirage instead. My 1st and 3rd abilities last around 20-30 seconds. Will simaris block those abilities?

No. 20 - 30 seconds is way more than enough for Simaris to not block your abilities. If you constantly spam Sleight of Hand, then he can block it.

11 minutes ago, Yazeth said:

Simaris more than often blocks the 4 ability if its spammed often; I haven't got alerted for any other abilities as of yet.

To answer your question, if you don't spam the abilities to refresh them each second, then no.

Oh. If that's the case, then the whole ability blocking thing is not all that bad. The only frame that I feel like will have rough time is mesa

23 hours ago, HerpDerpy said:

So? its supposed to be an endgame content made for endgame players. If you cant kill the exilus before they become a problem then that's on you.

Don't know about endgame, but a place for affinity/focus farm i think they said in a dev stream.

22 hours ago, Kyronz said:

With the removal of khora from elite, I am now stuck in normal, which has zero reason to play except for khora.

I am happy those painful runs are behind me. Everyone and their brother running soundquake banshees... I loaded into one group: 3 banshees and me, on Khora (I was forma'ing her). I just dropped group.

35 minutes ago, (XB1)MintyFreshMike said:

Oh. If that's the case, then the whole ability blocking thing is not all that bad. The only frame that I feel like will have rough time is mesa

With the Parasitics and Energy Leeches, she definitely would since she’s energy intensive.

7 minutes ago, VPrime96 said:

With the Parasitics and Energy Leeches, she definitely would since she’s energy intensive.

So bring a melee weapon and slay some infested? Honestly, the only faction it's a problem with are the infested. The infested literally BEG you to stab them. It's easy. I do it all the time. 😉

Don't give me the "she's squishy" bullarky. So is Mirage, Banshee, and a Nyx who is outta energy. I do it on all those frames. It's easy even without maiming strike (cause I don't have it). Bring a weapon with some reach, and now through some infested. One of my favorites ATM is the Zenistar (forma'd for tempo royal). Launch your corrosive/heat dmg disk and lay into them while your disk chews away at their health.

7 minutes ago, BlueFalcon13 said:

So bring a melee weapon and slay some infested? Honestly, the only faction it's a problem with are the infested. The infested literally BEG you to stab them. It's easy. I do it all the time. 😉

Don't give me the "she's squishy" bullarky. So is Mirage, Banshee, and a Nyx who is outta energy. I do it on all those frames. It's easy even without maiming strike (cause I don't have it). Bring a weapon with some reach, and now through some infested. One of my favorites ATM is the Zenistar (forma'd for tempo royal). Launch your corrosive/heat dmg disk and lay into them while your disk chews away at their health.

A Riven is close enough to give you Maiming Strike. I tried Atterax Mirage when i gotten Maiming in my old Account in Sortie 2 Corpus Survival at Lua and She survived pretty well until it was almost time to leave. With the Riven i have in my Arca Titron, i would try that with her when i get Primed Fury because it’s so slow, i have to rely on Valkyr to slide spam it.

Edited by VPrime96

36 minutes ago, VPrime96 said:

A Riven is close enough to give you Maiming Strike. I tried Atterax Mirage when i gotten Maiming in my old Account in Sortie 2 Corpus Survival at Lua and She survived pretty well until it was almost time to leave. With the Riven i have in my Arca Titron, i would try that with her when i get Primed Fury because it’s so slow, i have to rely on Valkyr to slide spam it.

I don't have a "+ crit on slide attack" mod. Riven or otherwise. I actually ENJOY melee. Yes I use slide attack. I use it to move from a group of bodies to a group of alive enemies. Then I go-to town on them. Hell, half the time I am using a one handed sword, rapier, or nikana. On Excal like my profile icon. 😁