Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get Arcane slots on our Archwings, too?

ArcusVeles

Right now Archwings use the Arcanes of your 'frame, which is fine - but a lot of the time the Arcanes of my Warframe aren't the ones I would want on my Itzal, or my Amesha, or my Elytron.  Having Arcane slots on the Archwing that only affect the Archwing would be nice, since changing to an Archwing is basically like changing into an entirely different kit, and that kit often times has different Arcanes needs than the 'frame I'm using.

It's not exactly high priority, but it would be a big help in customization and making Archwing feel a little more "integrated" into the game.

Immediately raises the question of what the hell would happen to your Arcanes when you pop them on the Plains, because Plainswing is weeeeird. Would you be using your warframe arcanes or archwing arcanes while flying in the Plains? Because arcanes mostly affect weapons, and you are using WF weapons instead of AW weapons.

Honestly Archwing needs a lot of love, and it's been needing it for years. It kinda came back to life with Plains, but even then only the Wings, Weapons are still completely pointless.

3 minutes ago, lexandritte said:

Immediately raises the question of what the hell would happen to your Arcanes when you pop them on the Plains, because Plainswing is weeeeird. Would you be using your warframe arcanes or archwing arcanes while flying in the Plains? Because arcanes mostly affect weapons, and you are using WF weapons instead of AW weapons.

Honestly Archwing needs a lot of love, and it's been needing it for years. It kinda came back to life with Plains, but even then only the Wings, Weapons are still completely pointless.

Itzal came back to life, the rest is mostly ignored still. The main reason why itzal came back was to cover the ridiculous large distances on poe bounties and not being able to vacuum eidolon stuff.

Since archwing doesn't work the same way in poe, we could have the arcanes only affect actual archwing missions.