Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ugliest Weapon : Dread

Omid

Dread looks perfectly fine. Ugliest weapon is torid/ignis

As much as i like Ignis and the idea (it need's working on) it is just super ugly being just a Grakata with a hose pipe and a fat barrel stuck on it... come on guys give the Ignis a little love in the looks department :P

The Dread however is a nice pile of eye candy :P

Edited by Huffshee

The dread looks really cool and the arrows reflect how the bow eviscerates enemies as opposed to pinning them to walls. Normal paris looks like a futuristic tenno bow, whilst the Paris Prime reflects how the bow was made by the Orikon (also in my opinion one of the coolest looking - but that's just me).

I have to agree that the dread's arrows are pretty atrocious looking.  It almost looks like someone strapped a pizza cutter to the end of the arrow.  What is this, some Green Arrow shenanigans?  What am I going to pull out of the quiver next?  An arrow with a boxing glove?

Edited by GeneralArmchair

I think the Dread is fine, the arrows are...questionable, but like someone else said; they do 'reflect the way they behave' so meh. I might care how the arrows look if Dread was able to keep up with other weapons, it's kind of obsolete outside of stealth plays imo.

I have to agree that the dread's arrows are pretty atrocious looking.  It almost looks like someone strapped a pizza cutter to the end of the arrow.  What is this, some Green Arrow shenanigans?  What am I going to pull out of the quiver next?  An arrow with a boxing glove?

Well, Dread's arrow are shaped like that in order to decapitate (cut heads clean off). Take into account that The Stalker is an assassin, so an arrow that can decapitate sounds like a very good assassination method, instantly killing the poor fellow that was unlucky enough to meet The Stalker. 

Edited by Commander_Pancakes

Well, Dread's arrow are shaped like that in order to decapitate (cut heads clean off). Take into account that The Stalker is an assassin, so an arrow that can decapitate sounds like a very good assassination method, instantly killing the poor fellow that was unlucky enough to meet The Stalker. 

Really?  That sounds like a good method to you?  That's why assassins throughout the ages have utilized decapitating arrows to kill their targets right?

Again, Dread's arrow is in the same tier as boxing-glove arrows.

GeneralArmchair, on 14 Aug 2013 - 5:47 PM, said:

Really? That sounds like a good method to you? That's why assassins throughout the ages have utilized decapitating arrows to kill their targets right?

Assassins through the ages didn't have anti-gravity engines to power their arrows or elecro-magnetic strings to fire them :P