Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Revamp : Nothing has been done in more than 2 years

Protideus

Here is a link to a 2 year old post i wrote about clan revamp : 

Every problem cited in this post is still there. And the suggestion proposed to solve them are still valid.

Recent changes to dojos are only about decoration ... 

Please DE ! You work hard to bring new players to the game ! But it is the quality of the community that makes them stay and keep playing. Give us the tools to manage this community. 

I get the quality of life stuff like bans but I wanna say we were promised other things right around when the color update and we got the influx of more decorations somethings coming at some point keep your order in ya never know

Il y a 1 heure, Arkadyc a dit :

we were promised other things right around when the color update and we got the influx of more decorations somethings coming at some point

Do you mean this promise from DevStream 100 ? 

Citation

MAKE CLANS GREAT AGAIN

We have a dedicated Clan team that continued to grow this year, which means we have a lot planned for the Clan and Dojo systems in the future. 
An overall relighting and remaster for Dojos will be coming, in addition to a reinvigoration of content. Steve talked about customizable Obstacle courses for players to create, as well as different (faction?) themes for the Dojo’s aesthetic. If you love the Tenno style, that’s awesome, but we’re looking to expand the customization of this Clan space.

These themes may also be incorporated into your ship, as we have things planned for the third Orbiter door.

Source of the quote : 

Because i am pretty sure everything that was alluded to in this DevStream has been implemented and nothing more is being worked on.

Edited by Protideus
added link to overview

12 hours ago, Protideus said:

Because i am pretty sure everything that was alluded to in this DevStream has been implemented and nothing more is being worked on.

A lot more was promised before that. Kinpin system, the eternal dark sector rework, new obstacle course, etc...
Not to mention the stuff that has been left abandoned. Clan/alliance UI and management could use a rework and improving. Dojo has had a few decorations added but nothing else major for years now, base color pigments still missing after years of implementation. Dojo and clans have been left to die.

13 hours ago, Protideus said:

Do you mean this promise from DevStream 100 ? 

Source of the quote : 

yep that stuff i took that as a heres something and the causal more to come. but you never know.