The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Fix for Spin 2 Win...

TenStorms

12 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Not much, it's just that a great deal of the community doesn't like being (too?) efficient when it comes to grinding.

Not sure about everyone else. My problem with it is just you do the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. 

"Then just don't do it to much yourself" Yeah, 100% fine and acceptable answer. Even right. However when people who "Spin2Win" are killing far more with their whips in Elite Onslaught then I can with Tiberon prime and a tiberon riven that has 110% multishot, 260-ish% crit chance. I feel there's an slight inconstancy between guns and melee. 

At some point, DE's going to get sued by whoever owns Beyblades if they don't change something. 🤣 

You know, the newly nerfed Covert Lethality interaction with Exodia Contagion was my alternative for maiming. Now that that is gone, i mind as well go back to my secura lecta.

My Message got copied. Oh well.

Edited by Yato69

Nerfed Exodia Contagion that I grinded for and wasted my time and now you want maiming strike nerfed ? 😄 Man, idk about your play style but honestly I don't agree here. Almost all of the fun factors in the game have been killed and that's why people don't stay much in warframe. There's no reason to fight for something that is going to be Deleted few days or months later... I'm tired of seeing how the stuff I worked for just got destroyed and so as my precious time.. If you want to play in strict and dry to the ground style, DO so! There are plenty of options for you to make your game more challenging, Go SOLO and equip your Skana and voahla!!!

1 hour ago, General1roh said:

Nerfed Exodia Contagion that I grinded for and wasted my time and now you want maiming strike nerfed ? 😄 Man, idk about your play style but honestly I don't agree here. Almost all of the fun factors in the game have been killed and that's why people don't stay much in warframe. There's no reason to fight for something that is going to be Deleted few days or months later... I'm tired of seeing how the stuff I worked for just got destroyed and so as my precious time.. If you want to play in strict and dry to the ground style, DO so! There are plenty of options for you to make your game more challenging, Go SOLO and equip your Skana and voahla!!!

Exactly. Spent plat on maiming strike rivens and now salty peasents want it to get nerfed. Want a challenge, just unequip all your mods and equip mk1 braton and enter sortie. Stop nerfing stuff that people grinded hard for. There is no real need to nerf things, the only urgent matter is to cool off people inflated ego. Damage does not matter here, you still get the rewards right.

Let peeps play how they want.

Slide attacks aren’t room clearers, but they do mow down a good majority of space in our horde game known as Warframe. 

Saryn, Volt, Equinox, etc. and their powers have the potency to clear rooms. Slide attacks and their synergies are just a backscratch compared to Warframe Powers.

Even then, Warframe is a horde game with a myriad of options to waste the opposition. The chain of complaints in nerfing efficient plays will never end; another option that dominates the field will always come up and people on the forums will always try to nerf them. Terrible, and terrifying.

On 2018-05-02 at 7:07 AM, Emulad0or said:

Or just make Maiming Strike become a multiplicative bonus, not an additive one, that way you dont punish people who are actually playing melee and using combos if the just slide once

The problem is primarily with Blood Rush, not Maiming Strike, but Maiming Strike is also a silly mod that gives you a huge damage bonus for a measly 7 points.  

9 hours ago, RealPandemonium said:

The problem is primarily with Blood Rush, not Maiming Strike, but Maiming Strike is also a silly mod that gives you a huge damage bonus for a measly 7 points.  

The problem is that these two mods stack. Maiming Strike adds a flat amount of crit chance, which Blood Rush then multiplies. Just make Maiming Strike apply after Blood Rush instead of before it.