Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

THANK GOD FUSION CORES!

(seriously though i have 30 open for my frame and melee AND NO FUSION CORES OR NOT ENOUGH DUPLICATES XD!)

also ty and for u guys that work with warframe could u explain the refferal program a bit more as it just came out and i cant find anything that exactly explains wat it is and how 2 use it.

TY :D!

I would love to play the game but my launcher wont update the game for me. I have tried restarting my PC, uninstalling and re-installing the game, and I have been throwing this same message around on your many Warframe channels. Can someone please tell me how to get the launcher to update correctly or can you guys do it yourselves? I'm missing valuable farm time right now. I have to go to work in the next 2 days and I don't want to be stuck without Warframe because the launcher is broken. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! T_T

that reputation UI popped up last weekend mid wave, with 2 togo, ina T2 Void Defense....my entire team went down and were unable to move the mouse cursor onto revive or anything.  we all had to watch the crypods destruction from ghost mode.

then we all had to ctrl alt delete and hard close the game, as we were unable to leave the game or do anything.  since i had heard nothing about it, i thought maybe my whole team was delusional...or under the influence of some higher power.  

I will cancel the upcoming goat sacrifices - ty that will be all. 

Edited by way2faded

First they need to fix his Flux Rifle+Shield bug.  Not only is he underpowered, he's bugged to hell.  Seriously guys, get to work on the problem please.

Yeah I agree about the flux, weird crap is happening with it and the shield. Plus it makes me mad that whenever I play volt ,who is my favorite frame, because in medium level places I feel like i'm trying to kill elephants with static electricity.