The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loosing my Frame

Mr.Cosmic

A time ago i Deleted my Warframe Atlas to garner more space in the inventory but what i didnt know whas that questframes can never be obtainable again atleast not the blueprint so there is only one way to get the warframe again for me and that is investing money or time trading to get plat and buy him again so what i would like instead is that quest frames blueprints made available to buy on market after completion of the quest! what u guys think would be a nice sollution? 

1 hour ago, Mr.Cosmic said:

A time ago i Deleted my Warframe Atlas to garner more space in the inventory but what i didnt know whas that questframes can never be obtainable again atleast not the blueprint so there is only one way to get the warframe again for me and that is investing money or time trading to get plat and buy him again so what i would like instead is that quest frames blueprints made available to buy on market after completion of the quest! what u guys think would be a nice sollution? 

Try writing support. They are usually ready to give back something that has been sold by mistake.

How long ago did you sell Atlas? Did you sell him like a month ago, or like many months ago? I’m asking this because if you sold it a month ago or so, you’re able to contact support and they’ll help you get your stuff back. However, if you sold Atlas many months ago, you won’t be able to get it back since you’re not able to get your stuff back if sold it many months ago.

However, I do agree with you, I’ve sold Warframes in the past as well so I know where you’re coming from.