Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glast Gambit - Nydus questline - 160,000 credits per try

Ishinae

I have never been so infuriated by a questline. The fact that at each step you can lose 100,00s of credits, and the final step of winning within 10 points, with AI partners hurts my soul. Please change this terrible quest.

Hm, i dont remember having much issues with the quest... I'm pretty sure you can invite real players to help you. Which you should. Final stage index is brutally hard and requires the best performance and mods.

Also get used to it. Index is #1 best credit farming method atm and once you master it - you should go there every time you get credit boosters.

Yes, it is infuriating. But you can run it endlessly after and more than make your credits back soon after. What is your setup you are running? I don't remember having too much trouble with the quest. I ran a troll build with an Atlas and a Zarr and was able to make it through the quest. I find mesa generally does well there if you need a specific frame to run it through.

Can one prepare for the AI scoring points on your behalf when you don't want them to? Or for them being utterly useless if you die, and are holding onto points because you can't score them?

Also your friends have to have the credits to enter, which is not that big a deal... just annoying.

In the end I beat this quest using the ultimate weapon: Friendship.

As discussed, other players are the best way to beat this quest.

However the NEED to have other people and not able to do this solo (Because it's very unlikely you'll find a pub doing this at the same time) can be quite aggravating.

Also the moment where you FAIL a quest, you'll know what I'm talking about, if you've been frustrated like me, don't rage quit. You're meant to lose. Just relax, listen to the audio... and extract sweet vengeance after.