Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

elite sanctuary onslaught rewards are pretty bad

mihail218

after 10 rounds of elite sanctuary onslaught we got rewards only 4 times and the 2 of those where a small amount of endo ... there is no motivation to play the game mode other then the leaderboards at this point please give us more drop so it dosent feel like we are wasting ur time 

9 hours ago, mihail218 said:

after 10 rounds of elite sanctuary onslaught we got rewards only 4 times and the 2 of those where a small amount of endo ... there is no motivation to play the game mode other then the leaderboards at this point please give us more drop so it dosent feel like we are wasting ur time 

I would disagree, friend. How is the endo reward small? At 400 or 750, it is even greater than the endo reward from Hieracon, which is considered one of the best endo farms in the game currently. The fact that all the relics come as radiant is quite generous, and bringing back the Vandals after a 5 year hiatus is pretty nice. And that doesn't even include the less obvious reward of ridiculous high focus gains, allowing players who couldn't or didn't want to do the awful Adaro farm to hit their daily focus cap regularly.

The only real issue I have with the rewards is that multiples of the captura scenes cannot be sold, they just sit in inventory forever. But that could easily be fixed with a sell for credits option.

And keep in mind that the game mode is brand new; I assume they will change the rewards periodically over time, rotating in limited time items from events and unvaultings like they have done with the PoE bounties.

Rewards are bad, period. Full stop.

Warframe is a looter shooter with no rewarding loot. At least not for vets. There is literally nothing left to give us that IS actually rewarding.

Until DE figure this out, they've got a serious issue on their hands.

45 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Warframe is a looter shooter with no rewarding loot. At least not for vets. There is literally nothing left to give us that IS actually rewarding.

This is kind of a thread jacking, no? This is a much larger issue in general, and well outside the scope of the OP. How to meaningfully reward veterans who have all the things, without breaking the game completely for everyone else, is one of the largest problems in the entire community. I certainly acknowledge that is a problem, but that certainly doesn't mean a very large percentage of the total player base gets value from the ESO rewards. I believe the vast majority of players can very much use the high amounts of focus, endo, and radiant relics (which can convert into increased ducats or plat).

9 hours ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Rewards are bad, period. Full stop.

Until DE figure this out, they've got a serious issue on their hands.

why does DE need to figure anything out?  if you're a "bittervet" who "has all the things"  hey maybe wake up bucko.  you've played it out.  it's done.    

you can find your own fun in using whatever you want at hand in your massive arsenal.... 

sounds like it's the vets that need to figure out whether they're addicted or not. 

or whether they even like playing a shooter such as this.  

On 2018-05-09 at 8:51 AM, mihail218 said:

Lets not even Commitment on the fact the level is beyond old T4 and they give lith, mose, neo with a small chance of axi instead of a more level appopiet of mose, neo, axi.... Nice one de you failed to get that fact that there is no where to farm axi.

15 hours ago, Knowmad762 said:

And keep in mind that the game mode is brand new; I assume they will change the rewards periodically over time, rotating in limited time items from events and unvaultings like they have done with the PoE bounties.

This is what I had assumed as well.  Not to mention the place looks like excellent source of Focus for those of us who find Adaro, Sleepquinox, meme strike boring as all get out.  You can spam this while waiting for Tridolons.

Radiand relics, always nice to have and the rare rewards do end up being worth more plat or ducats

endo i always like getting endo and the gamemode tries to resemble other mission types where endo drops from enemies and stuff, so having it here atleast i don't feel like i'm wasting time, again this only matters to me because i reached a point where i'm just collecting endo.

The drops asside from the mod are wanted in trade chat so it is a rather easy way of getting plat as players do offer big ammounts for certian parts or even the sets.

Calling it unrewarding is something that i disagree, it does take time and patience, but all you need is a single part reward and you can easily make some platinum, obviously that over the course of 3 months you will gather some platinum from doing the game mode, it's a nice and reliable way of getting some portions of plat on top of sortie rewards and prime parts.

If it's unrewarding for you then the obvious thing to do is to avoid the gamemode as it will negatively impact your game on the long run.

The bigger issue i have with this idio... godforbidden game mode is the fact that it show perfectly the flawed system called Peer to Peer. Messing with your rewards, your buffs, your energy, your focus, your damn everything once someone decides to leave or ragequits. Be because they are too lazy to use a revive and jump into the portal, or if they think they had enough and leave everyone else hanging, or they don't need the rewards from rotation C anymore and completely wasting someone elses time trying to get there.

Once a host migration happens the whole onslaught gets messed up. From UI bugs to ability bugs to literally everything. So either they fix it first or finally think of getting dedicated servers so host migration finally is a relic of the past. (Which by today standards... should have been taken care off years ago.)

I'm pretty pissed they gave the Braton Vandal parts different drop rates right after fixing this with the Imperator Vandal. It was a terrible idea then and it's a terrible idea now.

Also, how the Vandal parts are stacked in rotations B and C with an AABC rotation in a game mode with a set time length is just insulting. It's a pretty blatant attempt to drag out Onslaught to cover a content drought, but to be honest it's more likely to sour people on the game altogether than make them stick around. 

I agree, I feel like they should throw in a rare riven chance in it, in C or something, maybe a full forma, like it used to have in void. There's a lot of things DE needs to fix farming wise.. I realize them making it ridiculous in the past was necessary, when there were less things to actually farm, but some things are just too miserable now, and too time consuming. Theres so much content, I dont know why they are so stingy. 

vor 7 Stunden schrieb MercuryDjinni:

Are you kidding? I've made 180 platinum from selling two vandal parts, and I maxed out my daily focus without having to rebuild Equinox or respec Ivara.

Same for me its pretty rewarding.Great for focus farm and a real alternative to the old boring equinox sleep farm method.

On top of that you can get braton and lato v parts and this bloom mod.

Then its challenging when you dont cheese it.

Im happy with it.