Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please let Nakak sell Breath of Eidolon

ZiKi1705

On 2018-05-10 at 8:50 AM, xXHobbitXx said:

no ty, got more then will ever use already from playing plains, you will also if you play bountys

20 bounty runs gave me 10. So I rather have her sell it during the event....because I need 200 of the things. 

Edited by (PS4)BOSS_TPH76

9 hours ago, (PS4)BOSS_TPH76 said:

20 bounty runs gave me 10. So I rather have her sell it during the event....because I need 200 of the things. 

Then you were astronomically, outlier-level unlucky, tried to farm them early in POE before they changed to staged rewards or are exaggerating significantly like half the posters on this forum. I recently built my 5th exodia set and have 200-300 BOE left, and the drop rate per top bounty averages ~7 per bounty based on farming 7-800 of them. Many runs I get 10-15 of them, and my runs take ~8 minutes depending on what stages spawn.

But don't care if they put BOE on a vendor or not. They are -very- easy to farm now though.

33 minutes ago, Buttaface said:

Then you were astronomically, outlier-level unlucky, tried to farm them early in POE before they changed to staged rewards or are exaggerating significantly like half the posters on this forum. I recently built my 5th exodia set and have 200-300 BOE left, and the drop rate per top bounty averages ~7 per bounty based on farming 7-800 of them. Many runs I get 10-15 of them, and my runs take ~8 minutes depending on what stages spawn.

But don't care if they put BOE on a vendor or not. They are -very- easy to farm now though.

Well...I wish I had your luck. I saw I needed them and thought it would be a piece of cake. 20 runs later I only have 10...and I am not about to run 400 bounties for them. So adding them to Nakak would have been really awesome. I did get a lot of lenses though...so that was some extra plat making the runs not a complete waste of time. 

That said...all the items Nakak sells are extremely easy to farm for me. Getting 70-100 sentirum & nyth in one or two evenings is not an exception. I sell them for plat...but now that little !@#$ is undercutting my market 😄

1 hour ago, (PS4)BOSS_TPH76 said:

Well...I wish I had your luck.

It's not my luck. If you are doing top level bounties, it is approaching statistical impossibility to only get 10 BOE from 20 bounties. Are you -sure- you are doing the top level bounties?

50 minutes ago, Buttaface said:

It's not my luck. If you are doing top level bounties, it is approaching statistical impossibility to only get 10 BOE from 20 bounties. Are you -sure- you are doing the top level bounties?

Statistical impossibility does not exist since statistics per definition deal with anything with a chance greater than 0. Statistically impossible is arbitrarily designated as 1050....Which this doesn't even come close to. In this case the chance of Breath not dropping is ~75% since it has a drop chance of ~25%. This makes it a 24% chance that there will be no breath dropping per run assuming BotE drops on any phase. The chance of it not dropping 9 times in a row is very small but nowhere near as impossible as you make it seem here. 

And yes...you are lucky...considering that getting more than 5-10 BoE per run has ~6.25% chance of happening per run.