Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mr 24 test

johar759

Im an old guy playing this game.  I have watched numerous utubes on MR test 24.  all the older videos show the operator jumping on the blocks. okay to easy took that away.  the latest ones have no time limit.  I am not fast,  I get within a pencil size of getting that orb and I time out.  when did that get put in.  how many failures does it take till there is an alternative way to advance?? ive only run it 8 times in attempts and 12 practice still no joy.  help!!!

6 minutes ago, roadglide said:

Im an old guy playing this game.  I have watched numerous utubes on MR test 24.  all the older videos show the operator jumping on the blocks. okay to easy took that away.  the latest ones have no time limit.  I am not fast,  I get within a pencil size of getting that orb and I time out.  when did that get put in.  how many failures does it take till there is an alternative way to advance?? ive only run it 8 times in attempts and 12 practice still no joy.  help!!!

I never jumped on anything, I just did a lot of sliding, ran around in a circle and I never worried about the enemies. I just shot the orb once I had full energy. Just know there are energy orbs at the ends sometimes so use them wisely. 

I ran around and around the circle just focusing the orb. If you keep moving in one direction, I found that the enemies struggle a little bit to stop you. Biggest note is be careful how you expend your energy cuz you can burn it too fast to really get the orb.

8 hours ago, roadglide said:

I've basically quit trying. Seems to me like a forced way to level focus in order to get over MR24.

12 hours ago, roadglide said:

You should shoot over the wall 

and void dash more 

Blast the enemys with E for an knockdown and hold shift to run

you should try this more and more and more until you gues it 

:thumbup::satisfied: succeed

4 hours ago, MonkeyWaffles said:

I've basically quit trying. Seems to me like a forced way to level focus in order to get over MR24.

Focus has nothing to do with the test. IIRC, you focus skills/passives are disabled during this test.

@op

I just ran in circles shooting the orb, and void dash to send the enemies away and recover some energy. There are energy orbs behind those blocks as well, they help a lot.

On 2018-05-11 at 10:34 PM, Cazzzz said:

I ran around and around the circle just focusing the orb. If you keep moving in one direction, I found that the enemies struggle a little bit to stop you. Biggest note is be careful how you expend your energy cuz you can burn it too fast to really get the orb.

cant seem to run fast enough the little boogers catch me and slow me down.

On 2018-05-11 at 11:25 PM, (PS4)ShikiAoi said:

Go circles in one direction Shoot orb thing, go invisible, Void dash the hell of the enemies, they gives you energy for more invisible thing, shoot orb thing, repeat

tried that  did it have a time limit, cause now it does on top of all the other S#&$