Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus is annoying

Ilaell

Every time i go in a Hive Mission Lotus say the same sentence, ervery time i farm excavation, she says always the same thing, that triggers my ears to bleed, pls add a simple button where we can Mute her. Sure i can Mute all of the Transmissions but there a Transmissions i would like to here for example the Sortie stuff or i face a Boss.

I like Lotus but every time the same line in the same missions after 400+ hours gets annoying

@DE.Rebecca dont take it personelly, i like you and your work for this game 😘

• 2 weeks later...

Two steps into exterminate mission, "I'm still detecting life forms..." I KNOW WOMAN, i JUST GOT HERE!!!!

I like her voice but I'm ok with them reducing the quantity of mission updates a little.

On 2018-05-28 at 6:01 PM, JuanS said:

I like her voice but I'm ok with them reducing the quantity of mission updates a little.

Tenno you're here to defend terminals while I do my magic... start by picking up this datamass... you've picked up the datamass... now go here... you have arrived... plug the datamass into the console... you've found the console... you plugged the thingy into the console... now defend... keep defending... Good Doggy! XD Thanks Lotus, where would I be without you?

The excavator has run out of power. Find another cell.

Yes, Lotus, I'm trying. Problem is no enemies carrying them are currently spawning. That one line is definitely my pet peeve.

Ordis is nice, though. Fits my bad humor perfectly ^_^ I'd like to be able to switch from Lotus speaking to Ordis speaking, or maybe even (though it's a long shot) Darvo. Had so much fun at that "It's the Grineer... no, it's the Corpus. Yep, definitely the Corpus" (probably wrongly quoted) comment... from some specific Save Darvo-alert thing.

Well I do love her voice.. The only times that she bugs me is when I'm on the plains parked on a rock with a cold one waiting for fish.. The voice prompts are a great help for new players since a lot of them complain they don't know what to do.. That being said if new players only paid attention before the mission starts we wouldn't need all the prompts for everything 

i dont like Mining or fishing on the plains because of how annoying the Lotus gets while doing it....

On this note... Simaris IS SO ANNOYING DURING ONSLAUGHT!

i seriously would just SCREAM IN HIS FACE THAT I DONT CARE AT ALL about smashing the stuff in the sanctuary over and over and over again.

Edited by (PS4)ForNoPurpose