Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Changes?

On 2018-05-16 at 1:05 PM, GinKenshin said:

1- the whole lore is built on them being kids and how they'll deal with what's happening in the world. you think a grown man/women would show that lvl of emotion/sadness during the apostasy prologue? that's basically asking for the ability to customize the iconic video game characters out there like solid snake...etc. not gonna happen 

also, 'plastic surgery' is a dumb excuse imo 

Technically a 17 year old is still a kid (minor), but there's no age variance. Seems to be you can only be 13 years old.

On 2018-06-05 at 6:48 AM, Commander_Havoc said:

If they only added the arm bulk and overall height options, I'd be set already. Screw the face, I'm gonna put Zariman Hood and close it anyway. Just let me have the height of my Excalibur.

Well... the warframes themselves are unnaturally tall (7ft).

Look at least lemme be a pretty boy/girl that is 16 years old instead of a scrawny 13 year old with way too many freckles. Like seriously, the Operator has a hood and slept in a cryopod. How to even photo age and get freckled skin?

is it seriously that hard?

so to the players throwing reason as to why operator cant use melee or have advanced movement, how long has it been since weve finnished second dream? sure theyre frail, but weve only scratched the surface of the operators journey. you have 7 void dashes from max energy for operator no? why not have a bulletjump feature for when you run out? what if operator was kept frail with low health no sheilds but mobility being key with them? also operator melee w/operator mods and operator melee mods? not a bad idea, what about operator being able to have 4 of the mod slots dedicated to warframe abilities? sure op combos of abilities but not being able to be very effective due to lack capacity or the mods themselves only giving say 10-20% max to abilities. they could do so much i hope as we make our way through the system again we get to see our operator grow in some manner.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd also like to see amp mods - not the make them more powerful, but rather to have the fun of modding them. Big part of Warframe is the fun of customising and optimising your loadout.

Amps are a bit fire-and-forget at the moment: you only construct it and maybe slot in an Arcane... which is usually chance based, making them a bit odd. There should be more room for customisation and experimentation.

On 2018-05-16 at 4:56 PM, peterc3 said:

The Operator will never match (or probably even approach) the effectiveness of the frame and the weapons and abilities it uses. Full stop, that's it. No to existing mods on either the Amps or the inevitable melee weapons. Said melee weapons will be unique to the Operator and nothing will cross over.

Lore says they don't age, so they don't age.

Can you bullet jump? No? Then why should the Operator? If you want them to move faster, there's a Focus node for you. Want to move really fast? You can just spam the exact same button combo as bullet jump and move very quickly while also being invisible and invincible.

if they don't age, HOW DO THEY EXIST?

1. millions of kids, fitting in one single ship? there is a tenno population out there!

2. all the tenno species was made in one incident? i doubt there weren't more.

3. are they like a bajillion years old? shouldn't they at least be wise?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018-07-04 at 6:49 PM, Ayo__ said:

if they don't age, HOW DO THEY EXIST?

1. millions of kids, fitting in one single ship? there is a tenno population out there!

2. all the tenno species was made in one incident? i doubt there weren't more.

3. are they like a bajillion years old? shouldn't they at least be wise?

Tenno exist as some quasi-corpereal entity, so either getting our power left us in a permanent stasis of our age, and/or we we're in the dream for at least a hundred years by my guess, likely somewhere in the hundreds, shortly after the Old War and Tenno rebellion, so we honestly probably haven't had the time to age or can't anymore.