Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox sleep ability alerting enemies

_Euphoria_

Ever since the update, equinox's second ability ''Rest And Rage'' alerts the enemies put into sleep You don't get any stealth multiplier when you kill enemies under sleep effect. I tested it multiple times and saw other people confirming the problem. I'm sorry if this was addressed in the patch notes, but I couldn't see anything related to the topic. So many are wondering if this was intended or it is a bug. Thanks

i can also confirm this almost every enemy i sleep and kill afterwards resets my stealth multiplier they also appear to "see" me when their under the sleep effect like if i stand in front of them after sleeping them they will audibly react but not move but alert nearby enemy's (the whole hive mind thing if one spots you the rest of the room gets alerted shortly afterwards...)

Yeah, I noticed something was a little off in the previous update, but now it's simply not working right at all.

Before this update, something had changed that if an enemy had seen you only a second before being put to sleep, their state would still swap to fully alerted while still sleeping, and transmit alertness to other enemies around them.

Now, however, sleep state is not suppressing alertness in ANY way. thus making the ability practically useless aside from making them unable to move. And that's not why I'm using it.

Edited by unrealityCatalyst
Fixed extra word