Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decoration Placement After 22.20

Alantar

With the new decorations I was excited to add them to my dojo. I found however that a lot of decoration placement is not possible, requiring most to be above a certain height. I noticed how one of my trees was off the ground, when I tried to replace it I was unable to place it anywhere on the ground.

Edited by Alantar

7 minutes ago, Alantar said:

With the new decorations I was excited to add to my dojo. I found however that a lot of decoration placement is not possible, requiring most to be above a certain height. I noticed how one of my trees was off the ground, when I tried to replace it I was unable to place it anywhere on the ground.

I've noticed similar issues in console about the same thing. I accidentally removed a Ayatan sculpture off my orbiter wall and couldn't put it back because I guess it isn't allowed anymore for some reason!

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

30 minutes ago, Alantar said:

With the new decorations I was excited to add them to my dojo. I found however that a lot of decoration placement is not possible, requiring most to be above a certain height. I noticed how one of my trees was off the ground, when I tried to replace it I was unable to place it anywhere on the ground.

I had the same problem but i found out what it was causing it at least on my side.
My warframe

Aperantly your warframe has an area where u can't place anything near. On the grander hall, i had to be on the right side of the room to place anything on the left side and vice versa.
Try it and see if it is that

52 minutes ago, An8rchy said:

I had the same problem but i found out what it was causing it at least on my side.
My warframe

Aperantly your warframe has an area where u can't place anything near. On the grander hall, i had to be on the right side of the room to place anything on the left side and vice versa.

This was the problem! Thank you

I still think placement should be fix so where you're standing doesn't affect placement.

il y a une heure, An8rchy a dit :

My warframe

Indeed, this was also the problem for me ! Thanks ! 🙂