Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khoras toggle venari stance.

Avlaen

Its the opposite of other abilities, like ivaras Arrows Baubans grenades etc. So if you want hold to toggle ivaras arrows and press to cast, venari will be hold to cast and press to toggle.

Please swap them around so its consistent with the other toggles?

I almost agreed then i realized unlike vauban or ivara's abilities which arent target specific, khora's ability is target specific, so by the time you hold and make it active your target may move out of your crosshair. So its better this way, at least from my perspective. 

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

Wouldn't that make it more annoying trying to have Venari target a specific enemy? Unlike Ivara/Vauban you aren't just "switching" ammo infrequently. I think it's correct now...

24 minutes ago, -Virtuoso- said:

I almost agreed then i realized unlike vauban or ivara's abilities which arent target specific, khora's ability is target specific, so by the time you hold and make it active your target may move out of your crosshair. So its better this way, at least from my perspective. 

there is an option to invert them (which i use) So for me ivaras arrows are press to cast BUT venari is Hold o cast and press to toggle. this is where the issue lies.

Edited by Avlaen

23 hours ago, Avlaen said:

there is an option to invert them (which i use) So for me ivaras arrows are press to cast BUT venari is Hold o cast and press to toggle. this is where the issue lies.

ok so if theres an option to invert them, where are you posting this again? I dont understand.

18 minutes ago, -Virtuoso- said:

ok so if theres an option to invert them, where are you posting this again? I dont understand.

The option to invert them causes it to be inconsistent with the other inverted abilities. Like you can tap to throw a Vauban grenade but for Khora if you tapped it you switch stances rather than marking a target.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Chris_Robet said:

The option to invert them causes it to be inconsistent with the other inverted abilities. Like you can tap to throw a Vauban grenade but for Khora if you tapped it you switch stances rather than marking a target.

i see now i get it. thats a very unique problem then! I wonder if theres any work around since the default un-inverted option fits the need of the mass/community. 

10 hours ago, -Virtuoso- said:

i see now i get it. thats a very unique problem then! I wonder if theres any work around since the default un-inverted option fits the need of the mass/community. 

As mentioned above the best (maybe not the easiest) solution is to make every inverting interaction chooseable in the ability menu.