Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obstacle Course Room Suggestions

Elanair

So far I'm enjoying the new obstacle course but I feel like it needs a few modifications and fun features such as:

1. Best clan time score stays the same even if you modify the course, it feels a bit like cheating since you can make one obstacle course where the starting and ending points are 2 meters apart, do the course, get a 2 sec time score and then modify it to a harder one where your 2 second score remains. That seems like it can be abused to me so I suggest either having the score reset every time a modification occurs or a manual way to do it.

2. Moving obstacle pieces where you can designate two maybe more points in which an object that you place moves around, that would allow for more mobile traps such as the lasers in certain spy missions.

3. Ability to save/load our obstacle courses, don't want to have to build a dozen rooms in my dojo just so everyone can build their own course. If we can password them so only the creator can modify those that would be nice. Adding the option for the Grand master or higher ups to delete those if needed would also help get rid of courses that have been abandoned (ex. creator hasn't been on for a year)

4. The ability to watch other while being body-less like when placing decorations since that would make it pretty easy to look around. Of course that should also not allow you to interact with the course.

17 hours ago, Hexsixth said:

You can already reset the scoreboard. Go over to the console on the left side of the door and you'll see an option to clear the scoreboard 

Ah thank you for the info, I did not know that. ^^

Yeah I also have a few suggestions and improvements that could be done and that you guys could have missed:

1) reduce the target dummies' health by a lot: nothing is worse than ending a run only to see "X dummies left" pop up on your screen only because 1 or 2 dummies decided that a burst of bullets and 200-400 damage in their head wasn't enough to make it count.

2) either add ammo pick-ups or replenish the ammo everytime we restart the course, both of those should have an ammo counter added as well: I've run into this several time while testing my clan's course. not only are some courses easily shooting-heavy, but the ammo capacity of guns in the dojo seems reduced, which doesn't make things easier.

3) add a possibility to choose a certain category of weapons to complete the course: Just like sorties, there could be a modifier restricting the use of certain weapons to make the course a bit harder but of course, it would be optionnal in the course settings so as to not restrict players from participating in the clan records

4) this one is more for dojos in general but the ability to use "templates" for the dojo and obstacle course that we could give each other to recreate a certain setting as much as we want