Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just my thoughts

Stygie

1. I really want to know why saryn got a rework when kther frame are struggling to stay relevant and struggling to keep up in endgame play. Sure you can make the case of augments such as titania's Blitz but is really fair for a warframe to only be good becuase of an augment? Same for Nezha and pyroclastic flow and Wukong with defy, which i know is an ability but its the same line of thought. Don't get me wrong, Saryn's rework was amazing. I just hope that other warframes get the same love.

2. People are growing extremely toxic to DE. I don't like it one bit. I ubderstand giving feedback and trying to persuade the devs to think your way, but the forum post I read are disgusting. If you can't put together a coherent argument, the  bad mouth everyone. Warframe is a project that has the heart and soul of the devs put into it, just trashing that around because they changed something isn't okay. A coherent argument is. Ex: The Raid community and their constant bashing of warframe and the new mode. And people wonder why warframe isn't mainstream.

3. Dissent for warframe changes and weapon changes. I understand you spent a lot of time on you build an dit got changed but in the words of DK Dynamites "Don't get attached to something in Warframe". I'm looking at you chroma/ember "mains" i say in quotes because i can't believe you main a character and have such dissent over changes. DE changes Ember to kill a playstyle they think is detrimental to the game, nuking. Okay fine its their game and they can change things so the tone they want is pushed forward. That is just basic rules of engagement when getting into video especially one that is free to play. Everything is subject to change. I am sick and tired of seeing this chroma and ember "mains" complaining and complaining and complaining with no real arguments save for the actually chrom and ember mains who have offered actually substantial content and descent coherent arguments for their various ideas. If you where truly a main on a frame, you would stick with them throught thick and thin and make good arguments that dont insult the devs and respects the game for what it is.

4. The new gen of warframe. Personally, I love them. They have some cool kits with werid interplays that can be explored and modded to do some ludacrisily fun things like a max range duration build for gara and make the entire plains glass or a Khora buld that is based on efficiency and strenght to "Whip it into shape" (terrible 80s reference). I enjoy playing them but then again I see my playstyle as free form and all over the place. Today i feel like mirage. Tommorrow maybe titania or nezha or limbo. Who knows?

5. Poor limbo players. I love playing him but everyone gets toxic at you the second you press stasis for any reason. Trying to lock down an objective? Trying ti save a downed teammate? Trying to help you team that is getting overwhelmed? Hit stasis and then you hear. "Sigh. Typical limbo players" Ill just leave it at that.

6. Scarifice/Umbra hungry people. One word. Chill! It will come out when it comes out alright? Just chill chill. Here kill a hundred Grineer with one shot. There? Feel better?

7. The raid community. Honestly I love ya'll. Your stupid antics and vids made from such antics are so entertaining though I never really liked raids. It's unfortunate that you game mode was removed but instead of being so angry at DE, perhaps give them the benifit of the doubt and hopfully they come back to you with trails that are just better? I know it could go the other way easily but it's okay. Let it flow, it will destroy the game unless you let it.

8. PoE. I love it. I spend a lot of free time there when not farming and I like the bounties. It is kinda meh at times but that is due to my own boredom and tedium at times. It really isn't everyone cup of tea and those eidolon hunts are no different thought i find my heart racing at times when fighting them.

9. The next primes. Just....just gimme Nezha prime please ^-^.

10. I enjoy warframe and though i do not play it as much as I did when I started my tenno journey, the game never ceases to entertain me especially now that i have the distinct pleasure of fostering two of my friends into the tenno fold. All I can say is to be positive. A smile foes a long way. A helping hand can be a god sent. Words have weight so judge carefully. Have a grest day and thanks for reading! (That is if you cared to read this long ^-^)

So many things you say are 100% true :crylaugh:.

2,3,6 and 10 especially. I honestly hate when people get excessively salty over the Chroma thing, I mained(and still do) him before long before the Plains and he was literally Broken, though I would ask DE to buff his Vex armor Armor buff and base armor up a bit but I am generally happy with the fixes

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian

30 минут назад, Lucian_Adrion сказал:

8. PoE. I love it.

yeah!

1) Ostrons are better than Lotus 100%. Lotus is a rather weak character, in my opinion, we have a great start when our warframe awakens, but later down the road comes an understanding that Lotus only did that, because she wanted operators to sell their asses as mercs, so Ruk has a point there. With the exception of Second Dream and War within, but these are marginal changes even if they are great. Because in both cases Lotus is just a bystander. Ostrons, however, is a different case, even if that faction is just another syndicate they have a greater presence than all faction combined. Even if that's only a semblance of changes for the better for Ostrons when we do Konzu's tasks.

2) Planes as an area and how it makes the appearance of the conflict. Starchart is not even close to PoE. And it's not even about "open" world, let face it PoE is just a bigger box, but overall feel of action that place has. Grineer on the ground and in the sky, incursions and bounties even mining and fishing all of that provide this feeling of the alive environment and that's just great. 

3) Hunts. Well to be honest right now it's just a process of griding for arcanes, however, it's still fun.

---

People grind too much, they grind to a point where they no longer having fun with the game, and this is the reason for negativity and toxicity.

Preach brother! I play until i cant grind anymore i dont force it. Liek when baro was here i could grinded for all of it but i said naw fam i just want two of primes modsa and thats all i did. Just break up the farm. Thats what im teaching my friends too do.

12 hours ago, Lucian_Adrion said:

1. I really want to know why saryn got a rework when kther frame are struggling to stay relevant and struggling to keep up in endgame play. Sure you can make the case of augments such as titania's Blitz but is really fair for a warframe to only be good becuase of an augment? Same for Nezha and pyroclastic flow and Wukong with defy, which i know is an ability but its the same line of thought. Don't get me wrong, Saryn's rework was amazing. I just hope that other warframes get the same love.

2. People are growing extremely toxic to DE. I don't like it one bit. I ubderstand giving feedback and trying to persuade the devs to think your way, but the forum post I read are disgusting. If you can't put together a coherent argument, the  bad mouth everyone. Warframe is a project that has the heart and soul of the devs put into it, just trashing that around because they changed something isn't okay. A coherent argument is. Ex: The Raid community and their constant bashing of warframe and the new mode. And people wonder why warframe isn't mainstream.

3. Dissent for warframe changes and weapon changes. I understand you spent a lot of time on you build an dit got changed but in the words of DK Dynamites "Don't get attached to something in Warframe". I'm looking at you chroma/ember "mains" i say in quotes because i can't believe you main a character and have such dissent over changes. DE changes Ember to kill a playstyle they think is detrimental to the game, nuking. Okay fine its their game and they can change things so the tone they want is pushed forward. That is just basic rules of engagement when getting into video especially one that is free to play. Everything is subject to change. I am sick and tired of seeing this chroma and ember "mains" complaining and complaining and complaining with no real arguments save for the actually chrom and ember mains who have offered actually substantial content and descent coherent arguments for their various ideas. If you where truly a main on a frame, you would stick with them throught thick and thin and make good arguments that dont insult the devs and respects the game for what it is.

4. The new gen of warframe. Personally, I love them. They have some cool kits with werid interplays that can be explored and modded to do some ludacrisily fun things like a max range duration build for gara and make the entire plains glass or a Khora buld that is based on efficiency and strenght to "Whip it into shape" (terrible 80s reference). I enjoy playing them but then again I see my playstyle as free form and all over the place. Today i feel like mirage. Tommorrow maybe titania or nezha or limbo. Who knows?

5. Poor limbo players. I love playing him but everyone gets toxic at you the second you press stasis for any reason. Trying to lock down an objective? Trying ti save a downed teammate? Trying to help you team that is getting overwhelmed? Hit stasis and then you hear. "Sigh. Typical limbo players" Ill just leave it at that.

6. Scarifice/Umbra hungry people. One word. Chill! It will come out when it comes out alright? Just chill chill. Here kill a hundred Grineer with one shot. There? Feel better?

7. The raid community. Honestly I love ya'll. Your stupid antics and vids made from such antics are so entertaining though I never really liked raids. It's unfortunate that you game mode was removed but instead of being so angry at DE, perhaps give them the benifit of the doubt and hopfully they come back to you with trails that are just better? I know it could go the other way easily but it's okay. Let it flow, it will destroy the game unless you let it.

8. PoE. I love it. I spend a lot of free time there when not farming and I like the bounties. It is kinda meh at times but that is due to my own boredom and tedium at times. It really isn't everyone cup of tea and those eidolon hunts are no different thought i find my heart racing at times when fighting them.

9. The next primes. Just....just gimme Nezha prime please ^-^.

10. I enjoy warframe and though i do not play it as much as I did when I started my tenno journey, the game never ceases to entertain me especially now that i have the distinct pleasure of fostering two of my friends into the tenno fold. All I can say is to be positive. A smile foes a long way. A helping hand can be a god sent. Words have weight so judge carefully. Have a grest day and thanks for reading! (That is if you cared to read this long ^-^)

We need more members on the forums like yourself! Bravo!