Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What frames aren't a waste of space in Elite Onslaught?

1 hour ago, Krhymez said:

You must not understand the Gif... it is a "shh, dont say that". 

As in.. anytime we have something good.. DE takes it away. 

This is the very reason I haven't mentioned on the forums a nice little thing I've recently found.  I'm keeping this wonderful jewel hidden from DE for as long as I can. 

edit: I'm still not sure if it was intended or not.  Being such a small and easily missed thing.  :clem: 

Edited by DatDarkOne

On 2018-05-24 at 6:20 AM, (XB1)MildWitDatYac said:

Limbo

Khora and her stupid net. That was the frame that made me stop doing pub ESOs. 'Here, let me throw out my huge net so it grabs everything and swings it wildly in the sky or just pin it to the ceiling and corners where they aren't immediately noticable.' And when called out on that stupidity, "The net keeps them from killing us and makes them easier to kill." Yeah, maybe, if you're having trouble not-dying, you shouldn't be in ESO, MR24. 

Generally speaking, any frame that doesn't have some kind of killing/dmg ability is a frame I consider useless in ESO. If you're just going in there with a survivability frame (Rhino built for Iron Skin, Inaros, etc), then... why? You can make *any* frame strong enough to survive. I've seen a Sonar/Silence Banshee go in without dying and watched an Inaros die repeatedly.

On 2018-05-23 at 9:39 PM, Astatane said:

Saryn makes everyone else superfluous.

Well, that's for now, though. Nerf is incoming...

Saryn is cheeks in Elite. Every frame except Trinity is cheeks in Elite lets just face it. Theres no way to carry a random unorganized squad to 8 zones without a cheesing with Trinity. 

15 minutes ago, (PS4)dA_BLoK_iS_hOt said:

Saryn is cheeks in Elite. Every frame except Trinity is cheeks in Elite lets just face it. Theres no way to carry a random unorganized squad to 8 zones without a cheesing with Trinity. 

Speak for yourself.

2 hours ago, schilds said:

Just to note the poster is on Console and reply is the PC version of saryn which is 2 versions ahead of the console version.

I play on both, you can make it to 8 saryn solo on Console however it's significantly more difficult than it is on her current pc version.  I like mag better than Saryn on Console atm for eso, but on PC saryn beats out mag... We will see if this version makes it to console, or if she is reworked again I. 2 weeks.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

Just to note the poster is on Console and reply is the PC version of saryn which is 2 versions ahead of the console version.

I play on both, you can make it to 8 saryn solo on Console however it's significantly more difficult than it is on her current pc version.  I like mag better than Saryn on Console atm for eso, but on PC saryn beats out mag... We will see if this version makes it to console, or if she is reworked again I. 2 weeks.

I had no problem with the old Saryn either, though I can't go back in time and make a video for that :-P. Saryn has been my main frame for ESO since the release of that game mode. 

[Edit] Actually, I guess it's possible consoles are on one of those iterations before they retuned onslaught, back when you'd get zones with almost no enemies?

Edited by schilds