Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add unlimited Warframe/Weapon mod capacity in Simulacrum

hotbeast

Can we have the feature to test and try out weapons with all our mods regardless of whether or not we have put in a catalyst or forma?

I feel like this would be useful for both new and veteran players as we can try out new builds without wasting resources. The main reason I'm hesitant to put forma into weapons that are not top-tier is that I don't know how they'll function in the end. The only thing I can turn to is youtubers that put out weapon reviews along with the build they created. But not everyone has mods at max rank and some may not even have the mods at all.

Edited by hotbeast

4 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

you mean the simulacrum? then yes! 

the ability to use any frame/weapon you want regardless if you don't have it or not is really awesome 

Yea simulacrum lol ops

Not sure if adding any mod at any rank would be useful as well. But definitely unlimited capacity.

I'm 100% on board with this!

How many weapons go unused because of the resource cost and investment JUST to test the weapon and see if it's worth your time...?

Easy fix for a serious problem, and the fix would boost build and weapon diversity.

How is this still not a thing..?!!

12 hours ago, (XB1)INe Saninus said:

I'm 100% on board with this!

How many weapons go unused because of the resource cost and investment JUST to test the weapon and see if it's worth your time...?

Easy fix for a serious problem, and the fix would boost build and weapon diversity. 

How is this still not a thing..?!!

I know right? Especially since there's so much difference between non-catalyst/forma and fully modded weapons.

I’m totally on board with this idea. This would be such an improvement to the game and would make the simulacrum a better place to be in. (Also increase the max level of the enemies you can spawn in would be amazing)