Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Individual Leave Option for ALL Endless Missions.

(PSN)xarienne

Please, DE, PLEASE.

It's to the point that I just avoid playing Survival and Excavation missions, to avoid being held hostage in a mission just because I happened to get matched with players who want to stay for a MUCH longer time than I do/can.

Defense and Interception missions offer us a chance to extract periodically; we can even use 'Leave Squad' on the Plains... So, there is no reason in the world that we shouldn't also have that option with Survival and Excavation missions.

PLEASE.

Thank you, xari.

They could "maybe" have a in-game reset counter, give the players an option to leave whenever they want, reset the wave count back to Zero if anyone leaves and allow for any empty spots to be refilled in the process, AKA letting outside players spawn into a team rather than forcing players to leave and find a new team, this might also help with matchmaking coincidentally. 

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

People have asked for this for a long time. I'm not sure why it was never addressed.

I wonder if they could have a prompt when selecting those nodes for:

20 minutes/waves

40 minutes/waves

∞ Infinite (which would let the team stay until the team decides to extract as normal)

This would be nice to have so like minded people could get together, especially on fissures where I want to go at least a few rounds.

I just finished a excavation run where myself and two of my squad were willing to stay as long as possible but the fourth person stopped selecting relics and went to extraction after about 10 minutes forcing us to give up our run so he could leave, we should have the option to leave during the relic selection screen so neither we nor our teammates have to suffer or compromise in any way.

Exactly, @Equinox2169.

There's definitely been times when I did want to stay and have, but also the other circumstance.

Basically @Riko_113's idea could help for both those cases: people who just need/want a fairly quick run-through AND people who have some time and need/want to stay and grind.

--xari.