Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controllers impossible to use now

wizardeiges

This has been over a week now with tons of complaints. Can you please fix the issues everyone is having with controllers?

With the right analog stick (look),up and down and left and right move at completely different speeds and there is no way in game to make them move at correct speeds equal to each other. Why would you even make these changes to begin with?

Up and down both move at least 2x slower than left and right,making it incredibly tedious to play the game no matter what your sensitivity settings are.

Controller used: xbox360 wired controller.
I have no issues with this controller on any other game and before the controller update,everything worked just fine.
I just want to play warframe. Please revert controller changes or at the very least make the analog sticks move at equal speeds in all directions.

Edit: When can I play the game again? this has already cost me the last 12 days of my affinity booster which is ridiculous

Edited by wizardeiges

Just now, wizardeiges said:

Seriously. What kind of game has DIFFERENT speeds for different directions?

It is obviously a bug. Maybe if people posted BUGS in the bug subforum DE might pay more attention?

Do you play through Steam or Standalone?

Yes, this bug needs to be fixed.

Just now, krc473 said:

It is obviously a bug. Maybe if people posted BUGS in the bug subforum DE might pay more attention?

Do you play through Steam or Standalone?

Yes, this bug needs to be fixed.

How do you know it's a bug?
I haven't seen it addressed by DE and it has persisted for over a week so that gives me reason to believe it's working as intended. 

I play through steam but I have my controller disabled through it since having it enabled created a bug in game that made the analog sticks hyper sensitive,

1 minute ago, wizardeiges said:

How do you know it's a bug?

In what world could this not be a bug? You think DE actually wanted up/down and left/right at different speeds?

2 minutes ago, wizardeiges said:

I haven't seen it addressed by DE and it has persisted for over a week so that gives me reason to believe it's working as intended

DE is busy. Recent events may have effected them. They have tennocon to prepare for etc. just because they have remained silent does not mean it is intentional.

On 2018-06-02 at 4:18 PM, wizardeiges said:

When can I play the game again? this has already cost me the last 12 days of my affinity booster which is ridiculous

If you don't like it so much, I don't know, playbwith the m&k? Come on man, posting in such a negative non constructive way is how DE ignores things like this. If I'm a dev for a game and I'm looking through forums and I have a choice between reading the threads "THIS IS STUPID, FIX NOW" and "Things I've encountered and Reports on my thoughts" which do you think I'd read? Also, understand, this is not intentional and DE's silence is probably due to The Sacrifice coming soon and also the upcoming Tennocon. 

16 minutes ago, (PS4)LordBartimus said:

If you don't like it so much, I don't know, playbwith the m&k? Come on man, posting in such a negative non constructive way is how DE ignores things like this. If I'm a dev for a game and I'm looking through forums and I have a choice between reading the threads "THIS IS STUPID, FIX NOW" and "Things I've encountered and Reports on my thoughts" which do you think I'd read? Also, understand, this is not intentional and DE's silence is probably due to The Sacrifice coming soon and also the upcoming Tennocon. 

I've always played it with controller. I find it incredibly difficult to play with M&k due to my wrist.

I paid real money for that booster so I expected to be able to use it,like anyone should. That post was made when the booster I paid for finished wasting away so I was a bit more abrasive than I needed to be,i'll admit that.  There is no way i'm getting those 12 days back so I don't expect to get them back,So i'm going to voice my displeasure about it which I think fits in a feedback forum.

What is the most important thing about a video game? for me that'd be actually being able to play it. I've used a controller for over a year now so I always expected to be able to use the controller.

Sacrifice has been soontm for a super long time. While waiting i'd like to be able to play the game until it drops.