Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Control Ban By DE/Chat Moderators

(NSW)-Kenneth-

I was banned from ALL chats (region, recruit, trade, squad, and even whispers. Not part of a clan so no idea if that would've been banned too) for simply asking in Region if someone had gotten banned for calling Nezha a trap frame. I couldn't have cared less if I had received the ban for just Region chat seeing as that was where I had asked the question, but banning me from EVERY chat in the game for it is ridiculous. That was going way too far. This SJW disease has spread into Warframe and people are getting banned, not for doing dumb S#&$, but FOR dumb S#&$ as a result. I implore EVERYONE to please urge Digital Extremes to cease going down this path before they get a point where they're doing way worse.

1 minute ago, --Kenneth-- said:

I implore EVERYONE to please urge Digital Extremes to cease going down this path before they get a point where they're doing way worse.

Folks have been trying.

DE's response thus far is basically that they can choose what they want to censor regardless of what the community thinks of it, but they'll try to iron out the false positives so people don't get banned for saying totally innocent things. But I find it really weird that it's been weeks and weeks and literally no improvements to the insta-ban-bot have been made.

The forums are unable to help with chat suspensions and bans.

You need to contact support or wait for support to reply to your ticket.

Support: http://support.warframe.com/ 

If you have already sent in a ticket and have not regained access to chat after 1 week has passed from the date when you were suspended, "bump" the ticket to show its still an issue as most people usually have chat back again by the time support is able to answer their ticket. 

Post by [DE]Rebecca on chat moderation: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/958862-word-filter-is-abysmal/?do=findComment&comment=9789653

Closing.