Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... Losing All Gained Items On Mission Loss Still In?

RyuKaiser

I just recently was notified that 9.5 had come in (thank you E-Mail). Unfortunately, I haven't been following the game since I quit over items and EXP you gained during the mission being lost on loss/disconnect. I'd like to know... have they changed it back to when it was fun/beta?

I'm not looking for an argument over specifics, or to butt heads with the uberl33t hardcore that think every game needs to be like Dark Souls. I'd just like to know, since that turned me completely off the game, given that I've had to solo a lot since some systems had nothing going on, or I'd so a super hard mission, get tons of incredible drops... then get slaughtered right at the end (Mobile Defense).

So in other words, it retains a crappy system where only folks that can be on at peak playtimes and can find groups running popular content can get anything done, since the game still lacks a solo-friendly mode, and lacks incentives to join up with people even if they don't have the best connection.

Right-o. I guess I'll go throw more money at Marvel Heroes' heads then. Thank you for your time.

So in other words, it retains a crappy system where only folks that can be on at peak playtimes and can find groups running popular content can get anything done, since the game still lacks a solo-friendly mode, and lacks incentives to join up with people even if they don't have the best connection.

Right-o. I guess I'll go throw more money at Marvel Heroes' heads then. Thank you for your time.

I'm sorry, but you're terribly wrong.