The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon and warframe colouring

Dyl4No1

Ive come across a problem with trying to colour warframes and weapons; when im trying to see a specific part of the gun to see how it looks but instead my warframe would do some animation of aiming the gun and moving around which can get really annoying especially if you're applying a new skin wiht several unique details.

For weapons i was thinking there could be like a mode where you can move your view around the gun (much like the way you decorate your ship/clan dojo) and will allow you to see all of the details that were once hidden whilst being held against your warframe, there could be a button to toggle the camera and the menu so that you can choose whether to look around rather than having to hold a button to bring up the colour menu (a pedestal could rise from the arsenal like the one in the private quarters and will make your weapon levitate so you can see all of it).

With warframes i was thinking they could levitate in a similar way but you could have a menu to set a certain pose so that you can preview what you would potentially want them to look like. 

i hope you guys agree with me on this :D

Edited by Dyl4No1

I like the proposition of being able to view the weapon(s) separately but I would like to be able to rotate the weapon and zoom in on it, rather than the camera.

As for the Warframe, I believe forcing it into Articula poses (animations that don't move) when being customized would make it easier on a lot of us who want to take stock of the detail. Otherwise, a button which says 'T-pose' to force the Warframe to snap to the no-animation pose would be great.

Agreed that we need some freedom when customizing. It's simple to attach a camera around an axis and give it 360deg movement, having to wait for the animations to cycle through so i can get a clear view is frustrating.