The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is twitch drops not working for anyone else?

RS219

Question

I've got my twitch channel on Brozime and DKDiamantes but for some reason I'm not getting the Mantis Gloam skin. Right now should be 11:55pm ET time.

How does this work, are we only allowed to get one ship skin among the 4 or is it just bugged?

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

I got both drops so far.
Have you linked your account?
Are you logged in?

Yes, I am both logged in and linked and alternating between DKDiamantes and Brozime. I have the Liset Pahta skin so I'm a bit confused why the Gloam isn't dropping for me. Do I need to watch for a minimum of 5 minutes or something?

Edited by RS219

3 minutes ago, RS219 said:

Yes, I am both logged in and linked and alternating between DKDiamantes and Brozime. I have the Liset Pahta skin so I'm a bit confused why the Gloam isn't dropping for me. Do I need to watch for a minimum of 5 minutes or something?

You need to watch 1 hour of any Warframe partner to receive the ship skin.

6 minutes ago, RS219 said:

Do I need to watch for a minimum of 5 minutes or something?

Yes, but I think you need to watch for an hour, without alternating between streamers I think.

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

You need to watch 1 hour of any Warframe partner to receive the ship skin.

Aaah. Yeah, the promotional page didn't specify how long. If the stream breaks will the remaining minutes still remain or does it need to be watched for another hour?

Just now, RS219 said:

If the stream breaks will the remaining minutes still remain or does it need to be watched for another hour?

That, I’m not quite sure about. I’m guessing if the stream breaks while you’re watching a patterned stream, that it will still keep where you left off.

34 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

That, I’m not quite sure about. I’m guessing if the stream breaks while you’re watching a patterned stream, that it will still keep where you left off.

Alright, thanks alot. I've got about 40 minutes ish in, we'll see how it goes 20 minutes from now.