Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary Onslaught And Energy

Klavinmour

So I rather like Sanctuary Onslaught, it's fun, it's rules of play are nice and the right amount of restrictive to create interesting challenge.

But the one issue a have is Energy.
Now I like that go through the portal you have set energy, and yes I use Zenurik to give me that yummy regen.
But that's not the issue.
The issue is that Energy Leech Eximus exist in this game mode, when they really shouldn't.

If I'm on let's say Mesa I want to press 3 the instant I go through that portal, I have only just enough energy to hit it and only it until I can generate more, if an Energy Leech is present (which there always will be one on an infested round) then I can't hit 3 fast enough most times because my energy is already too low.
This is further made an issue by not being allowed access to the gear wheel.
Why does an enemy designed to counter Energy Pizzas and the like exist in this game mode?
Especially considering that if we spam abilities they get locked out from use for a short while.

I know some people will reply with "just bring EV Trin", I don't want to dictate what people bring? And that doesn't help for solo runs either.

I use Rage/hunter adrenaline. (not both at the same time, although you could...)

i have 0 issues with energy.

Then again, im not very spammy with my powers anyways, but they are there when i need them.

Edited by Faulcun

The biggest problem with energy leeches I have is the fact I can't see them. Every other eximus unit has an aura that helps to distinguish them, leeches are only colored differently and are hidden somewhere in the crowd, which makes dealing with them very annoying.

Maybe it's time for eximus units to get their own unique models?

5 hours ago, Faulcun said:

I use Rage/hunter adrenaline. (not both at the same time, although you could...)

i have 0 issues with energy.

Then again, im not very spammy with my powers anyways, but they are there when i need them.

Not all builds have room for rage/hunter adrenaline. Rather than telling the player to adjust build for one game mode why not fix the enemy issues as the dev?

2 hours ago, (XB1)WobblezTheWeird said:

Not all builds have room for rage/hunter adrenaline. Rather than telling the player to adjust build for one game mode why not fix the enemy issues as the dev?

If the build doesn't work for X content, and there are lots of people who do said content, maybe it's not on the devs to fix something that is entirely on the players and how they approach a piece of content.

If you think one build should apply to every piece of content in the game, you aren't playing the game correctly.

5 hours ago, (XB1)WobblezTheWeird said:

Because the enemies arent an issue for me?

The likelihood of de adjusting these enemies are slim to none, regardless of whether they should or not. So i made a suggestion of something that works for me.

Because changing your build and learning a new way to play works now, rather than waiting on DE to change something months down the road.

But im sorry, i almost forgot where we were. Its always the games fault isnt it....