Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn rework

(PSN)big_eviljak

Ditto, she’s amazing now with damage only rivaled by Banshee/Octavia. Her CC is amazing too by pulling aggrieved reliably and molt actually survives much better at higher levels.

Dunno what the guys complaining about damage output of a frame that can strip armor and halve health are smoking tbh. She’s beast if you set her up and play her correctly. Think about weapon/ability synergies to spread spores!

4 minutes ago, (PS4)TheRealTommo said:

I used her a few times last night on Hydron and also Sanctuary and things just died... A lot... Using Plague Kripath with Exodia Contagion lots of viral procs lol

Give her a go with a radiation/viral Mara Detron and 2 full sets of Arcane Awakening. Anything that doesn't instantly die gets rad procs and helps you spread spores. Great efficient way to spread spores. 

Also works great with the Amprex and Zarr but I think the MD with AA beats them by a tiny bit. It's got a super fast reload, good range and hits like a truck even without a riven. 

She's also godly with the Zakti & Glaive Prime combo because it's super easy for her to stack a lot of procs...making your condition overload (and Toxic Lash) boosted Glaive hit like a truck. If you explode it, you get a sick AOE explosion. I run with a viral/rad GP if I use a Zakti over the MD. Both versions have an insane damage output.

Edited by (PS4)Radehx

3 minutes ago, (PS4)TheRealTommo said:

Never picked up the MD, maybe I'll get it on when Baro comes for Tennocon.

Totally worth it because you can rig it for either rad/viral or rad/corrosive which is insanely effective against high level enemies. Damage is nuts and the rad procs provide extra CC. You can get it to 100% status too, so it's super reliable. Probably my favorite weapon for Mag too because it synergizes so insanely well with Magnetize.

Edited by (PS4)Radehx

I concur, Saryn is an absolute monster with the rework, especially in Onslaught. On each Khora farm run I do, I get no less than 2k kills and 65% of the damage dealt, even with Nuke Trins in the squad. Moving around spreading Spores as much as possible has been my style in Onslaught, and this rework is right up my alley.