The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So....this again..?

Il y a 16 heures, (PS4)Foxkid_8 a dit :

Do those of us who opt to NOT be spoiled by cinematic lore bombs on console need to leave the forums for an undetermined length of time again to avoid those on PC who are little too "excitable" about their findings? 

Personal feelings: It'd be nice to not treat the next update like Second Dream 2.0 and still want to lurk around otherwise.

Their are a tag named Spoil, just avoid this tag before you get you're update on console

My concern is more so on youtube than on Warframe.

I can avoid any thread marked with the spoiler tag on the forum, but nothing's stopping me from getting on Youtube just to see a video on my home feed from Tactical Potato/Mogamu/etc practically plastering said spoiler in the thumbnail/title. "Sacrafice Quest! Thoughts on "xx" event!" (It's practically thier job.)

Edited by (XB1)calvina

This (my next statement) is kinda of related. I am a newish player, only started playing a few weeks before PoE dropped, do big updates like TWW and TSD drop for all platforms at once? Or do I need to avoid forums as an Xbox player because PC players will have played the Sacrifice before I get to?

You know for someone who willingly chose console you seem to notice a lot of problems with it. Ty6nuEK.gif

But the answer to your plight was with you all along. Deep down inside your brain. "Don't go to a game forum and expect it to be free of spoilers".

I don't know why people act like this is something DE chooses to do.

Blame Sony and Microsoft for their long ass cert times. Not DE, because there's nothing they can do about it.

I'm not too worried.  I started played when the second dream quest was released.  I heard no spoilers at all from my start until after I finished the quest (so about a year).  The whole time I browsed the forums, and just avoided spoiler tagged stuff.