Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FFS! Why they do not fix the endless loading when you return to the orbiter

DeathlyHunter

Okay, so until now I tried to find a solution to the issue, which included reinstalling the game changing settings but without success.
Today I tried something else, I installed the game through steam and the
problem disappeared for now. Hope this will help more people

22 hours ago, DeathlyHunter said:

Okay, so until now I tried to find a solution to the issue, which included reinstalling the game changing settings but without success.
Today I tried something else, I installed the game through steam and the
problem disappeared for now. Hope this will help more people

I install Warframe through steam but I have the same issue too.

12 minutes ago, KaLaNsWING said:

I install Warframe through steam but I have the same issue too.

this hasn't anything to do with steam. the "bug" most people here refered to was "re-introduced" (because this isnt the first nor second time it's around) with the sacrifice update and was again "removed" with the last hotfix (or the one before - doesn't matter). ofc, there are some other possibilities that can lead to this behaviour - in your case it might be your network setup being the culprit. so check if your NAT type is set to strict and change it to open - but be warned, not doing this in a network you consider a high-security zone for it makes it easier to attack. also, you need to have acces to the router configuration to change it (look up the manual or google it if you don't know how). open is the best setting for online games and mostly a must-do if you play online via a game console, but sadly it's also a weak link in ones network security and therefore often not in use by admins. if you don't want or can't change the NAT type, you should make sure the port forwarding is setup correctly (warframe uses UDP ports 4950 and 4955 & the TCP port range 6695 - 6699 or whatever you changed it to in game).

another possible reason for you still getting the endless loop can be your bad (or rather unstable) connection to your ISP - mostly this is the case if you uses a wireless uplink method to it (meaning NOT your own wireless network, the wlan, but method from your router to the ISP via, for example, 3G, 4G or even satelite). the reasons are a bit complex, so i refrain fro, the why and just say you fare better using "wired" methods like DSL or cable to connect to the internet. ofc, it still can happen at times when those problems are not on your own side, but on the one who is the host of a game (the curse of p2p-network gaming ^^) - then you can't do much about it other then hopping you get lucky next time playing with random players...

• 2 weeks later...