Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus Schools

(PSN)TinRibz8T

I think it would be nice to tie a Focus school to a warframe... For example, I don't need Zenurik when I run Inaros (which I do, a lot)... So on the odd occasion I remember, I'll change the school to something more combat oriented... But, when I forget to change it back (which I always do) its a noticeable minus on my energy hungry frames... So the short of it is, I only ever really run Zenurik... Which seems a shame... Just saying... 🙂

First time poster, plz be gentle... 🙂

I have the same problem as you. I get tired of switching between Vazarin school and Zenurik school when I switch between Inaros and Volt Prime. I think it would be nice if you could have your selected focus school tied to your load-outs or something like that.

Finally someone with my same pain! I was also just about to start a topic about this, thx for saving me time!

Edited by (XB1)oOJeshuanOo
I'm not being sarcastic I'm honestly thankful!

I think the focus school should be able to be assigned in a load out.  This way you can keep your favorite builds and focus together and easily selectable fashion (but not be permanently locked into that choice).  For example I have an Eidilon Volt and a Discharge Volt.  On the Eidilon I like to run Madurai for amp damage, but on discharge I like Zenurik. If they were tied to a load out I could easily just select my Eidilon or discharge Volt load out and have the correct focus school applied.

Edited by sehafoc
Added more details.