Unlocking the Mars Junction

AquaNovus

Question

12 answers to this question

Just now, AquaNovus said:

I have all the missions complete
Here is a screenshot:
unknown.png

Yeah junctions definitely locked. Unfortunately due to the focus on the junction itself, all the other nodes are faded into the background. I can't see if they are all done. Check to make sure you don't have any blue nodes in between you and the junction.

Edit: Just occurred to me. One of the reqs to get to the junction is to do a bounty for the plains of eidolon. That'll unlock the path to the junction iirc. Have you done that?

Edited by Omega-Shadowblade

1 hour ago, Firetempest said:

Zooming in, I see a lock icon on the plains of eidolon and eurasia

As this clever person said, You need unlock the -locks- on eurasia and PoE (Plains of Eidolon), basically play them

12 hours ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Yeah junctions definitely locked. Unfortunately due to the focus on the junction itself, all the other nodes are faded into the background. I can't see if they are all done. Check to make sure you don't have any blue nodes in between you and the junction.

Edit: Just occurred to me. One of the reqs to get to the junction is to do a bounty for the plains of eidolon. That'll unlock the path to the junction iirc. Have you done that?

Ohhhhh I haven't done any quests for that, is there a specific one I should look for?