Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Custom obstacle course presets

(PSN)Kamranos

While it is awesome that we can customize the obstacle course for our own needs, some of us aren’t that great with the new placement system or have the time to make a highly detailed course. It would be cool to either have DE made presets, or allow players to trade blueprints for their courses much like Imprints. 

Presets for a variety of uses:

parkour/ Advanced parkour 

melee combat

danger avoidance

long range shooting

Any thoughts?

They talked about imprints for normal dojo rooms so you can copy paste other peoples gundam robots and crap like that.    I see no reason why it cant extend to AOC's.   

I've been playing around with AOC's the last couple of days and its pretty freaking easy.... You just gotta have an imagination.  

They key is using the GRID and ANGLES and also always have SNAP turned off (unless your putting stuff on floor).

When placing stuff set your grid to .25m this will let you perfectly align stuf vertically or horzontally.   Diagonally its not so great...should prob use .10 for that but I never tried lol.   

When you are holding down the rotate button you can make it turn stuf by 10 and 45 degrees.  45degrees is the most useful.   Two turns and you are at right angles.  Also perfectly vertical or perfectily horozontal.   Or it even allows perfect diagonals.  

Turning snap off keeps things from changing position if you run into other objects like walls or decorations.   

Master those 3 things and you will be building awesome crap in no time.   I have two AOC's.  They each took about 2-3 hours to make and take about 1 minute to get through lol.   If you wanna check them out message Abbandon_ign in game. 

hoping someone pointed out a 2 way room dojo challenge, where you enter is different from where you exit.. (eg. you came in from a room and you exit on an elevator to different room.) 

On 2018-06-14 at 11:16 PM, AlphaPHENIX said:

I want a no floors mode.

+1

Edited by UdsUds