Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI Login Screen

Krendal

Question

I'm wondering if there is a way to change the Warframe from Excalibur to what ever Warframe we want on the login screen? I tried last night but I couldn't figure out how to do that. If anyone knows how to to this or knows anything about it please pass it on. Thanks!

7 answers to this question

Huh, it doesn't even give me the choice in the UI customization screen to select it. I equipped Valkyr (was using  her) and logged off and when I went to log back it it was still  exaclibur, and not even mine just  a place holder one. In the customization are it has a picture of Nidus so I figured clicking on that would let me select the frame and instead it just says his plat cost and skills. 

Have you tried giving it some time? If my internet is slow it ALWAYS shows a gray excalibur since thats the default model. Just like in relais or so, until the frames arw loaded theres always the excalibur. 

I experience this a few times showing an Excalibur I maxed and sold for credits and I realised that my internet was so slow until I can't even log in so I think you should try to maybe get a fast internet and also try to see that does the username (above password) is there like you don't need to type it again cause I have only experience it when this happens

had this happen occasionally when i logged in and out of multiple warframe accounts on 1 warframe install, i think it gets confused somewhere along the line, all is well when i used 4 seperate accounts and only logged 1 account per install, never had the stock excal appear after that.