Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Polarities

Ayato-EN-

So i finished the sacrfice, got umbra and all that, but i want to use his umbral mods on my nova prime. The thing is no matter how much forma i put into it i can't fit my duration mods and the umbral mods. So DE for the love of clem please make it so we can add umbra polarities 🙂

There's probably going to be an event in the future where you have to hunt down Sentients in order to get Umbral Forma Blueprints/resources. Right now for DE, the main focus is that all the content runs smoothly/glitchless on the servers.

But yes, I'd love to see that in the future, would be a shame for the first good mod set to be that restricted.

I was like: Yo!!! These mods are awesome, they even are 3 of the mods I use on my Valkyr but WAAAAY better.

I thought now I was able to use a Forma to get the Umbra polarity, but... nope :'D

I've been scratching my head about not being able to make good use of these mods, I just feel like not touching these mods because if I rank them up by 1 level I might not be able to equip them onto something else...

I just wish I could use them on my Valkyr. 

Like... COME ON DE! I wish you didn't give me those mods in the first place or why didn't you made them appear available only when Upgrading Umbra and his Katana?

This is gonna hunt me for weeks! Xd

To be honest... somehow I'm hoping for more umbra frames and more mods...

But I think they should be exclusive to umbras... and for the melee weapons... They should be at least as strong as any other primed mod (looking at you, pressure point)