Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Sacrifice visitor(spoilers(duh))

Senketsu_

Ok so I cought this like right as it was ending, so I didnt get a chance to record or snap a screenshot. And I dont know if it was becasue I returned to my ship as Umbra or was just a byproduct of finishing the Sacrifice. 

So lets explain. I had finished a rift run, and while walking down my orbiters ramp, I noticed a transmission window pop up, and it was my Operator. Now this is already odd because Ops font do transmissions on your ship, just during quests. So what did my Op say? They said "But I killed Issah." and them a line appeared as subtitles on the bottom of my screen. But I dint catch it because I was wondering why my Op said that like a doof. Once I realized some sort of event was triggered I twirled around and saw someone disappear in a golden blur. 

Now as anyone who has finished the Chain of Harrow would know. After beating the quest, the Man in the Wall pays you a visit. what im thinking is that this also has something to do with the Man in the Wall, and he was mocking up about what happened during the Sacrifice. 

im REALLY peeved I didnt get a screenshot or recording of it.

Issah is the son of who ever in the Excal Umbra. He is the one who killed his son. Ballas did said his son will died, but not by his(ballas) hand... but your(the Excal Umbra). In conclusion he killed his own son. He still hate Ballas for that but also grief of what he has done. Our Operator promise to shoulder his sin with him. Thus, we can control the Excal Umbra.

But someone did said that there are a lot of easter egg left after the sacrifice quest. So maybe you're just encounter one?

1 minute ago, NocheLuz said:

Issah is the son of who ever in the Excal Umbra. He is the one who killed his son. Ballas did said his son will died, but not by his(ballas) hand... but your(the Excal Umbra). In conclusion he killed his own son. He still hate Ballas for that but also grief of what he has done. Our Operator promise to shoulder his sin with him. Thus, we can control the Excal Umbra.

But someone did said that there are a lot of easter egg left after the sacrifice quest. So maybe you're just encounter one?

yes. I did. that wasnt the point of interest. I was just making it known that there is something to look out for after you finish the Sacrifice.

Yo I just saw him right now.

I wasn't using headphones but this is what I heard

>Feeling better, kiddo?
I killed him... Isaah.
>Did you now? Is that how you remember it?
Yes.
>Good.

*fizzles out of existence*

Edited by Fishyflakes

Just now, Fishyflakes said:

Yo I just saw him right now.

I wasn't using headphones but this is what I heard

>Feeling better, kiddo?
I killed him... Isaah.
>Is that how you remember it?
Yes.
>Good.

*fizzles out of existence*

thanks so much!

just encountered it. the convo goes. (and I'm paraphrasing a bit)

MITW: "how you feelin kiddo?"

player: "I killed him, Isaah."

MITW: "is that how you remember it?"

player:"yes"

MITW: "good..."

*MITW vanishes...

Edited by erasthmus
lol, didn't see the above post

2 minutes ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

Yea so it seems like Excalibur Umbra has a special interaction with the Man in the Wall. Oh boy, warframe is getting soooo good...

I was nova prime when it happened, so its not just umbra.

1 hour ago, Senketsu_ said:

Ok so I cought this like right as it was ending, so I didnt get a chance to record or snap a screenshot. And I dont know if it was becasue I returned to my ship as Umbra or was just a byproduct of finishing the Sacrifice. 

So lets explain. I had finished a rift run, and while walking down my orbiters ramp, I noticed a transmission window pop up, and it was my Operator. Now this is already odd because Ops font do transmissions on your ship, just during quests. So what did my Op say? They said "But I killed Issah." and them a line appeared as subtitles on the bottom of my screen. But I dint catch it because I was wondering why my Op said that like a doof. Once I realized some sort of event was triggered I twirled around and saw someone disappear in a golden blur. 

Now as anyone who has finished the Chain of Harrow would know. After beating the quest, the Man in the Wall pays you a visit. what im thinking is that this also has something to do with the Man in the Wall, and he was mocking up about what happened during the Sacrifice. 

im REALLY peeved I didnt get a screenshot or recording of it.

look at my post i typed everything he says