Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A La Carte Colours

Qeveren

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like this idea.  Even though I', broke and hording what's left of my original 50P from starting the account would be willing to do this @ 1P/ color.

An additional idea if folks are looking for just a single set of 5 colors, is that they may want to set up a color scheme to coordinate their equipment - much like we now have load sets for our equipment modifications.

• 2 weeks later...

I've already bought most of the colour packs, but this would probably be a neat feature. If you click on one colour in a pack you don't own, it asks if you want to buy that colour, and there could be a button next to the column for you to buy the whole pack.

I could never figure out why the starter color pack is missing a basic color like Black, anyways.

Seriously?

They have all kinds of icky off-colors, but no straight up Black. I can understand the Smoke colors giving all sorts of blacks and greys, but the starter pack should have at least 1 color that's at least passable for black (maybe not jet black with a shiny sheen, but still at least some kind of black would be nice).

I actually really like this idea. However, to implement it the developers would have to find a way to make the games system recognize the platinum that was given to players for free from the platinum that was purchased, otherwise the Developers would notice a sharp decrease in profit in the game, this would of course put the team in a bad spot.

remember the game is free to play and the only things players actually need to pay for is cosmetics everything else is free and all it would take to acquire is time, if the developers do implement this the price of a single color would have to be around 10-15 that way players have to purchase more than a cheap 75 platinum pack that or the Developers would need to create another source of income.

An idea that comes to mind is what is seen in Dota 2 with the ability to design and buy custom skins for everything and anything, if the developers allowed this, they could start focusing more on other game content and less on things like helmets, scarves, and sentinel accessory.

I've already bought most of the colour packs, but this would probably be a neat feature. If you click on one colour in a pack you don't own, it asks if you want to buy that colour, and there could be a button next to the column for you to buy the whole pack.

go with it. 

but yes... i've already bought.... all of the Color Palates by now, actually. i kept saying to myself i didn't want any of the colors in some Palates, but i seem to have ended up with all of them anyways.....

i'm content with my purchases though.

Edited by taiiat